Pros: working alongside co-workers
Cons: constant folding for long hours
* A typical day was pretty straight forward. Folding clothes, helping customers with certain clothing questions, helping them find the escalator or bathroom. Things of that nature.
* I learned how retail was like, the rush of the holidays, and about people, really.
* Solid management, very clear and straight forward.
* Great co-workers. All around – more... the same age as myself, and supportive.
* Hardest part of the job was going up and down floors to exchange clothing that didn't belong there, and finding the rack or shelf in which it did.
* Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers, helping them with their issue, and having them leave with satisfaction. – less