We are looking for a rock star intern for fall. There is no coffee fetching when working with us. Our intern will get real world web design experience. Our ideal intern will be a great illustrator, have a knack for creative web/mobile and marketing design, and get the importance of meeting deadlines. Intern must have super Adobe Creative Suite skills and knowledge of designing in grid systems.
Our superstar intern designer skills will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write effective copy for web and print
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken with a good understanding of English grammar and syntax
- Education includes studies in Graphic Design, Web Design, or Visual Communication.
- A passion for strong, clean, usable design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well.
- Must have design portfolio with web and marketing work. This includes banners, websites, ads, banners, etc.
Things that will improve your odds:
- Experience with front-end programming – HTML and CSS (claiming this means we will test you)
- Expert in designing PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Up to date with the latest design news and industry trends
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Compensation will be $11/hour, 3 days a week with opportunity for full-time offer
- Public transportation expenses will be covered
- At Hubnest, you will be rewarded, recognized and encouraged to grow professionally.
- We strive to create an environment that breed’s great ideas & collaboration — we want to hear yours and have you run with them.
- Flexibility to work from home some days.
Send your portfolio and resume for consideration
Indeed - 30+ days ago