Huawei Technologies Vision is to ‘enrich life through communication’. This is achieved with keen focus on our customers' market challenges and needs, providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
The Canada R&D Centre, based in Ottawa, is leading research and development of Telecom Network Infrastructure, in 4G/LTE-A, optical, network processing, and switching/router technology as we continued to promote all-IP transformation for our customers.
As a member of the Microwave Algorithm team, you will contribute to medium-frequency algorithm research and development projects and solve key technical issue for the microwave product line.
- Minimum of 1-2 years years of relevant experience
- Expertise in the areas of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) design and Microwave Systems
- 1-2 years in the Microwave/DSP industry
- Master’s or PhD in Mathematics or Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion and attend night meetings