HRG Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
funny days
Supervisor (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: part time
after working hours we use to every friendly with my colleagues
most memorable went we went to one of my colleagues marriage
Fun place to work and very simple but poor direction and training
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WAMay 1, 2015
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: Benefits
I started early morning answered incoming and out going calls, provided excellent customer service. I made payments for patients, billed insurance, followed up with insurance on payment, faxed paper work, gave charity options, worked on various computer systems, called on claims, followed up on claims, updated personal info, interpreting for Spanish speaking customers. I learned something new everyday about insurance or new policies , to new ways to improve my Superior customer service. I enjoyed working with everyone around me, management was friendly but needed to be more professional and more constructive with there way of explaining and training on new topics and issues on the job for everybody , hardest part of the job was not having an option to please customers experience. most enjoyable part of this job was making a change in peoples lives and showing customers that we care for there business and keeping retention of customer relations.
good
Service Support specialist- Second line (Former Employee), London, ENGJuly 4, 2014
good

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Brilliant Place to work
Commission Collection Consultant (Current Employee), Leicester, ENGJune 29, 2014
Excellent place to work with very approachable management
Day
Customer service Advisor (Current Employee), StaffordApril 29, 2014
customer calls, complaints, deliveries

ownership of cases
fun working and friendly ,professional environment.
hotel consultant (Current Employee), Leicester, ENGMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good incentives.
Cons: waiting for calls
answering incoming call from cliemts who wish to book accomaodation,learn good manners, excellent customer service.co workers are very friendly and helpfull too.
A fun work environment
Account Representative II (Current Employee), Concord, CAJanuary 30, 2014
I really enjoy working here; it is a real healthy environment. My co-workers are amazing and awesome. I love that fact that there is an open door policy.
Hardworking to help you to find a full time position
Patient Access/Registration Specialist (Current Employee), Spokane Valley, WADecember 31, 2013
I would recommend working with this company for anyone in the healthcare field.
.Was a Temporary Agency Position
Senior Patient Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: enjoyed the different learning levels
Cons: no health insurance.
I worked in CICP, and Patient Accounts. I learned about how the different Medicare and Medicaid programs worked. Co-workers were okay but not accepting as a Temp doing the same position as them and getting paid more. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the position ended. The most enjoyable part was meeting a lot of people and it landed me a full time position that lasted 15yr at Denver Health and Hospital.