HRG Worldwide Employee Review

View all HRG Worldwide reviews

Travel Industry is a specific culture and people are the best part to be working with
Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Receivable (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2013
Very voltile and demanding job that kept me on my toes.
Challenge is what gives me the satisfaction in my job.

Lot of deadlines to adhere to, and dealing with departments as all of them are inter-connected.

Varierty of people from Hotels, Airilnes to Wholesale tours to communicate with.

Most colorful industry to be working and really enjoyed.
Pros
People and places to travel.
Cons
Low paying job

Other HRG Worldwide Employee Reviews

fun, clean, downtown
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC9 February 2018
Professional working environment, people are great and feel like family and are committed, hard at work and like to help others in need. Efficient metro station as well for proper transportation. Rarely felt pressured in this workplace, really enjoyed booking travels to clients and leaving a smile in their face over the phone :)
Pros
constant food
Cons
short breaks
Too much workload and they pay you little.
Travel Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 December 2017
Too much work load with a low pay. People in the office are leaving because of the poor management. Changes are always on the way with the benefits of the company only. There is no future with a very little or no progress in your career. No FAM trip at all.
Pros
Cons
Too much workload. Very low salary