HRdownloads Employee Reviews in Canada

Overall Work Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONNovember 13, 2012
Each morning and after each break they start with a pre-shift to review sales and stats
Managed approximately 700 clients, consistently surpassing monthly targets in subscription-based environment
Management is focused on numbers, numbers, numbers (ie. metrics and sales). They are too afraid of Upper Management to assist employees in communication of concerns and business practices.
Co-Workers are great. The team is highly enthusiastic and positive for the most part.
The hardest part of the job is handing the changes of upper management. They dont want any feedback from staff and when you voice your opinion you are fired.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients.
Pros
getting off early on fridays if you hit company objectives
Cons
neglect of emplyee concerns and suggestions
Great energetic company!
Sales Rep/ (Former Employee) –  London, ONDecember 5, 2012
I previously worked at HRdownloads in a sales position. Unfortunately I had to move on from the company due to a move. While I was there I found the atmosphere to be great, you really feel like you are part of a team and really feel appreciated! This company was a growing company, while I was there and I was offered advancement within the sales floor due to my success in my position. Overall a great place to work and really great co-workers!
very organized
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 14, 2013
good atmosphere - fellow employees and very focused management team.
Pros
very good leadership
Cons
pressure cooker environment

4.5