HRdownloads Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It was a lot of fun but I let myself build old habits and didn't grow with them.
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 August 2016
In all honesty, HRdownloads was likely the best employment I've ever had. They could have easily replaced me when I was going through hard times but they didn't, they did every possible thing to help me.

I, unfortunately, didn't adapt as quickly to the new environment of the company as I should. The company and its reputation was exploding and growing so quickly and I got stuck in old habits and old ways.

Eventually I parted ways with them to advance skill set and return to school. I do miss all of my friends there which includes many upper management persons. They all did a very good job of getting to know the real you and treating you as a human.
Pros
The culture
Cons
The culture
Great company to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 April 2015
A fun atmosphere where you are encouraged to grow. Anyone interested in sales would love it. The staff and management really care about you.
very organized
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 March 2013
good atmosphere - fellow employees and very focused management team.
Pros
very good leadership
Cons
pressure cooker environment
Great energetic company!
Sales Rep/ (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 December 2012
I previously worked at HRdownloads in a sales position. Unfortunately I had to move on from the company due to a move. While I was there I found the atmosphere to be great, you really feel like you are part of a team and really feel appreciated! This company was a growing company, while I was there and I was offered advancement within the sales floor due to my success in my position. Overall a great place to work and really great co-workers!
Overall Work Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 November 2012
Each morning and after each break they start with a pre-shift to review sales and stats
Managed approximately 700 clients, consistently surpassing monthly targets in subscription-based environment
Management is focused on numbers, numbers, numbers (ie. metrics and sales). They are too afraid of Upper Management to assist employees in communication of concerns and business practices.
Co-Workers are great. The team is highly enthusiastic and positive for the most part.
The hardest part of the job is handing the changes of upper management. They dont want any feedback from staff and when you voice your opinion you are fired.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients.
Pros
getting off early on fridays if you hit company objectives
Cons
neglect of emplyee concerns and suggestions