Title of Position:
Howell Ventures is a manufacturer of automotive mobility equipment with a new electrical department specializing in relocating vehicle secondary controls. We are presently seeking an Electronics Technician to assemble, test and troubleshoot developmental and production electronic components, parts and equipment. You will work directly with the Electrical Engineer to create an efficient assembly process, create vehicle specific installation instructions based on vehicle wire diagrams, and provide technical support to mobility dealers.
- Assemble electronic circuit boards, electrical wire harness’, and electrical equipment.
- Use hand soldering and power tools.
- Read wire diagrams, and create installation instructions
- Provide technical support to mobility dealers
- May be required to operate bench lathes, drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts, such as prototypes and enclosures.
- Completion of College Diploma and/or Certification in Electrical Engineering Technician or equivalent
- Previous experience in soldering and electronic assembly, SMD and TH.
- Experience in reading and creating electrical wire/circuit diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of measuring devices (e.g. multi-meters, oscilloscope, ruler, callipers, etc).
- Knowledge of the C programming language.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, reply to this add with a resume/cover letter.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Howell Ventures is a manufacture of mobility equipment for the automotive industry. The SureGrip Hand controls system is the leading...