Exciting part-time, entry level opportunity for a highly organized, efficient, and energetic individual to join our growing office as a Data Entry Clerk in the HR department. The DEC will work within a diverse team providing support to the HR Department and Program Managers. This role is best suited for an individual who has general administrative experience supplemented with HR experience or education. The Data Entry Clerk must be an ambitious self-starter and team-player.
The key accountabilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry, filing, and maintaining files and information
- Communicating with, preparing and collecting documentation from applicants/personnel
- Creating and maintaining electronic and paper files
- Assisting other office personnel with completing administrative duties
Experience and Qualification requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Office Management, Business Administration, or Human Resources
- One or more years of previous experience working in a comparable role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience with database systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint/ShareVision an asset
- Non-profit experience an asset
- Keyboarding skills
- Work independently
- Good phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
Regular hours of work are Part Time, twenty (20) hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm (flexible)
immediate start available.
- Starting rate is $13/hr. while on probation, with opportunities to advance.
- Fully paid benefits package upon successful completion of three month probationary period..