Do you have the space in your home and time in your life to help a person live a full and rewarding life?
- Have education and/or experience with people with disabilities, and augmented communication
- Have required documentation (NVCI, clear Criminal Record Check, First Aid and CPR)
- Have appropriate space in your home. Call us for a complete list of requirements
- Are able to work in a team environment
- Provide compensation based on Client’s needs
- Provide ongoing support and training
Contact Ellen at 604.485.2220 to learn more about becoming a home share provider.
Bring joy into your life, expand your family’s world and earn extra income while helping a person live as independently as possible in their community.
Howe Sound provides a range of residential and day program services to over 150 adults, youth and children with acquired brain injuries,...