Immediately- Part-time leading Full-time
We are looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant with a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar setting/enviornment.
Duties will include the following:
- Make beds and change sheets, Distribute clean towels and toiletries, Stock linen closet, Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, Handle and report lost and found items to the supervisor.
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- When room service is completed, change room status so that rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to the guest service agents.
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- 6 months to 1 years of experience required.
The successful candidate should be flexible with their schedule (weekdays, weekends and holidays). weekends .
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered. We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.