Webeye is a creative online marketing company which helps firms and individuals to release the unlimited potential of their business from digital marketing. We provide different custom marketing packages from A-Z to help clients to promote their business. Our services include web design, search engine optimization, digital ads, promotional video and more..
Videographer/Editor reports and works with project manager to produce high quality Video solutions. You are required to shoot high visual impact Video and edit it. As professional Videographer/Editor, you need to use software packages related to multimedia and industry standard graphics.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and translate a marketing/strategic briefs into Video content
- Responsible for all camera setups, lighting, and proper camera operation on production projects
- Responsible for providing own equipment / ability to source proper equipment for shoots, audio recordings, lighting, etc…
- Excellent sense of visual composition, movement and perspective
- Videotaping and editing content using a number of editing tools such as QuickTime Pro, Premiere, Final Cut Pro X, Strata Video Shop, Imovie, Toast
A post-secondary degree in Digital Media or Multimedia is preferred but your experience and profile also speaks to what you didn't learn in a classroom.