Proprietary trading is simply individuals trading equities, stocks or any other financial instruments, using the company's capital and resources rather than the individual's. Strategies vary from day trading, swing trading and to momentum trading. At Hotsino's Calgary Prop Trading Floor, traders mostly trade, on an intra-day timescale, stocks and futures listed on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ and CME. Traders would use Hotsino's capital and research database, plus execution and risk management platform to realize profits from any intra-day market movement. All Prop Traders in the Calgary Prop Trading Floor are commission-based and will earn a fair percentage of the profits they realize from the stock market
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- History of strong personal discipline
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Dedication and determination to succeed
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm & commitment
Qualifications: The successful candidate(s) will have:
- A strong interest in the stock market
- Excellent decision making ablilities
- Strong pattern recognition
- A willingness to learn
- While all candidates will be considered, preference will be given to those with finance, computer programming or math background
Interested applicants can apply via email at: calgary.admin @ hotsino.com with a resume and cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to become a proprietary trader?
- What do you think will make you a good proprietary trader.
All enquiries will be held in strict confidence. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview. Hotsino is an equal opportunity company.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Hotsino Investment Group is a fast-growing, international company that focuses on equities research, trading and analysis. Hotsino has...