A medium-sized custom software firm is looking for a highly educated, results proven, team player to join our team of custom computer software developers. We are looking for experienced software programmers who are able to understand client needs and develop programs to maximize their wants while offering professional advice and implementation.
- Minimum high school diploma, with a university degree in computer science or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Direct knowledge of object methodologies and experience with modeling languages plus networking and application distribution.
- Ability to write concise and accurate technical instructions throughout program development.
- Ability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors, and subsequent modifications; must be able to do this with the work of other programmers.
- Experience with computer flow charts and reporting methods.
- Able to interpret the operational requirements of end users.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes.
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from superiors.
- Effective deadline management and project management skills.
- Knowledge of service level agreements and customer service standards.