The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager ensures that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and company specifications. This individual is responsible for managing the organizations quality assurance policies and controlling new product development processes. The QA Manager will also establish performance standards, procedures and audit controls in order to meet business requirements; as well, QA Manager will identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of company operations.
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Provide leadership developing and directing QA and quality improvement initiatives for all company products in the aerospace department.
- Monitor QA systems and advise executive team on system performance.
- Perform gap analysis between applicable and current ISO standards; establish and implement a quality plan to bring the company into ISO compliance.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Conduct risk analyses, verification, validation activities, and formal design reviews, as applicable.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Persuade staff to adopt and incorporate quality methods into their work.
- Create and maintain QA control documentation.
- Identify relevant QA training needs and opportunities.
- Maintain a constant awareness of company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- University degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience with ISO QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards.
- Direct knowledge of ISO QA methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineered welds and welding process.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and Lean Manufacturing are desirable.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Intuitive grasp of organizational structure in order to manage cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary resource allocation.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
HOTLINE TO HR is a 24/7 Human Resources telephone and email support system for businesses across North America. .
HOTLINE TO HR was...