Job Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR) Administrator
Reports To: V.P. of Sales
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Administrator will be responsible for the provision of professional, quality customer service through effective use of organizational and managerial skills, product knowledge, administration operations, and human resource management skills. The CSR Administrator contributes to the profitability of the organization by establishing a highly successful and efficient sales, logistics and service environment. A CSR Administrator is responsible for entering customer information into company database, arranging orders with customers and conducting shipping arrangements.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Input transactions for inventory and process customer orders accurately.
- Assist customers on telephone and in person with problems, questions and inquiries.
- Authorize and ensure validity of customer returns, exchanges, check authorizations and void.
- Help solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Coordinate shipping of materials from suppliers and shipping products to customer.
- Implement tactical service routines, best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities.
- Ensure effective customer service is maintained by scheduling resources in an appropriate manner to respond to customer traffic volumes.
- Ensure prompt and accurate processing of transactions.
- Track and record sales made.
- Other tasks as required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in a management capacity.
- Experience in all aspects of sales and customer service, including growth strategies, supply chain management, account development, and business planning.
- Strong knowledge of wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer service operations, form new policies, develops and implements new strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct service personnel.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and other events.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and phone.
- Able to attend and conduct presentations and meetings.
- Overtime as required.
- May require occasional visits to back of distribution plant.
- Customer Service Reps can expect to earn 32,000$ -34,000$ per year based on experience and abilities.
- Apply to this job position by replying to the advert.
Thank you for your interest in this position; only candidates that will be interviewed will be contacted.
Hotline to HR
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
HOTLINE TO HR is a 24/7 Human Resources telephone and email support system for businesses across North America. .
HOTLINE TO HR was...