Hotel Le Germain Employee Review

View all Hotel Le Germain reviews

Love to work here.
Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2012
I love my job. Interacting with people, relaxed environment. Its a hotel, you have to be dedicated to your job. For the most part, it is rewarding. Having to work shifts is hard on the family, but we make it work. That comes with the industry no matter what.

Working here is great. A good management team and great advice.
canadian company - relaxed environment
shift work

Other Hotel Le Germain Employee Reviews

I don't suggest to go this place for work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 January 2018
I worked three years in calgary loaction with Very low pay and Zero benifets.Worked weekdays, weekends and stat holidays as well with morning,aftornoon and nights shift. Managements sole purpose is how to reduce employee hours and increase their own annual bonus.
Very rare chance to obtain higher position. Managements has chronic. They has lack of knowledge of faderel, proviancial and city law and regulation. Even no any idea regarding proviancial regulatory bodys which directly relatated to their profession.
Very bad work culture, managers are shows themshelf as a KING. They do nothing except watching through CCTV employee activities.
Not memorising any enjoyable part of my job on my three years tenure. There was not any productive and fun place.
I suggest all of you to do not west your valuable time to get more worsed in your career.
Easy access to reach the building from LRT lacation
Low pay, No benifits, High turn over rate of employee, Managers are shows as KING.
Good working environment
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 August 2017
It's never been a boring moment, there's always something do. Administrative tasks such as payroll, scheduling, invoice approval, ordering supplies,lost and found, prepare tasks, deep cleaning projects, organize daily task, and attend and resolve any issues that arises if there's any.

I was able to show my knowledge and skills and gained confidence that i am able to work with or without supervision. Able to handle and resolve issues.

My manager believe in my capabilities to manage staff, the department, and dealing with vendors.

I enjoyed working in housekeeping, i like to move around around follow up on given task to my staff and i wanted to see positive results