Hotel Blackfoot. Our kitchen services approximately 1400 seats in our four 4 Restaurants and 21,000 sq feet Banquet Facilities.
We currently have 1 opening for a full-time Dishwasher .
- Clean all pots and pans thoroughly
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Clean and maintain machines
- Clean workspace areas in kitchen including emptying garbage and sweeping floors
- Store all clean cooking equipment neatly and efficiently
- 1 year Dishwasher experience
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift and perform physical work
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement
- A competitive compensation package. Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Group insurance and company pension plan
Please send me your resume through this website or fax it to 403-255-8208. You can also call me if you have any questions.
Human Resources Manager
Indeed - 19 months ago
- 11 days ago
Bite Groceteria & Cafe
- 5 days ago
- 4 days ago
Hotel Blackfoot — a renowned landmark hotel in south east Calgary located just minutes from downtown. Blackfoot is an independently...