Hotel Arts Employee Reviews

Great workplace, beautiful hotel!
Convention Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 24, 2013
Hotel Arts is a very busy designer boutique hotel in downtown Calgary. I was responsible for producing all the banquet events, poolside events, and lounge events. I was responsible for producing weddings, fundraisers, corporate events, and meetings. I ran and scheduled my own department and was responsible for training new associates. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and fast pace work environment. The best thing about working in hospitality is your are surrounded with great people all the time.
Fun workplace
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 10, 2014
Hotel Arts was a great place to work I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience. Everyday was different when I went to work, each shift I had I had a different task to complete as well as different functions to serve. My work mates were awesome to work with, we always relied on each other and helped each other out when needed.
The hardest part about the job was staying there past 2 am some nights, some of the events/ functions didn't start till late that night and we would have to stay there to clean up. But overall it was a great workplace to work for.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
Review
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaMay 24, 2012
great company to work for, health benefits. over time pay. Approachable management.
Great hotel
Banquets server (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2012
Friendly associates
small property so really easy to get to know everyone
Pros
location
Cons
hours not flexible