Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in an assigned territory. Develops and implements an agreed upon marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the partner base. Achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with our company's vision and values. Nurture positive team relationships and working environment.
- Responsible for developing TotalSnap Partnerships.
- Demonstrate sufficient technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentation of the TotalSnap Partner and VAR Program.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager; which details activities to follow during the fiscal year and focuses on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models as well as the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale with the objective of increasing market share from larger competitors.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email, networking and face to face cold calling on business owners.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and Partner Sales plans that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and how TotalSnap provides a solution to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Build an effective network of web developers, graphic designers and other professionals to maximize revenue.
- Gather and submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of CRM software.
- Participate and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in the internet and information technology industries.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Strong understanding of the graphic design and web development industries.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experience with software as a service (SAAS) solutions.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in dealing with large complex organizations.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Fluency in Klingon an asset. : )
Indeed - 12 months ago