BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
HostPapa, Inc. is one of Canada’s leading and fastest growing web hosting companies. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-paced environment awaits you as you will handle a large volume of customer support calls and emails regarding related account and technical support issues.
We are currently seeking a talented and energetic Bilingual Customer Support Representative to join our expanding Help Desk and Call Centre Team.
- Provide prompt, effective and courteous first level technical support to existing and potential clients via email, phone, and live chat services in both French and English
- Input support/customer-related information into tracking software in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide sales information including pricing, plan, and upgrade options
- Use troubleshooting skills to assist clients with technical issues
- Must be fluent in English and French (written, verbal and comprehension)
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or call centre experience
- Excellent email and phone etiquette, with the ability to service clients with issues and/or questions relating to web hosting services
- Reliable, motivated, ability to multi-task, enthusiastic, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Solid understanding of Internet terminology, applications and navigation
- A willingness to work shifts outside of regular business hours (weekend, day, evening, and midnight shifts will be required)
- Knowledge about web browsers, email clients, ftp clients, web design tools, cPanel and DNS
- Familiarity with domain registrations/transfers
- Some knowledge of how to work with e-commerce shopping carts, content management systems, blogs, mySQL databases and PHP scripts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and continuous learning opportunities
- Excellent team environment
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES
HostPapa is a privately-owned company located in Burlington, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.
At HostPapa, we consider every one of...