The successful individual will be very detail oriented and able to communicate with all departments of the hotel, at all levels.
Pior hotel/hospitality experience an asset.
1. Responsible for all deliveries, ensuring they are signed for, checked and documented - reporting any variances or discrepancies to the F&B Controller or Purchaser
2. To inspect all hotel goods that come through receiving, non-food and food, beverage items for quality assurance
3. To check all invoices to correspond with prices quoted and purchase orders
4. To date and price all food items when coming in
5. To weigh and tag all meats, chicken, etc., and to report any variance to Food & Beverage controller
6. Responsible to store items in same order as appear on inventory sheets and rotating stock (FIFO)
7. Responsible to keep all bin cards in proper order and up-to-date along with up-to-date pricing on all inventory sheets
8. Ensuring all liquor bottles are stamped with Hotel stamp prior to being issued
9. Prepare a daily Microsoft excel receiving invoice batch report and maintain a daily log book and daily receiving list. Document all non-food deliveries in the receiving log
10. Responsible to keep F&B Storerooms/receiving area and office clean at all times
11. Responsible for filling all F&B requisitions and putting all filled food item requisitions in proper areas in kitchen(s)
12. Ensure par stock of all food and beverage items is maintained
13. To make sure non-food deliveries are distributed to the proper departments or picked up by the proper departments
14. Conduct daily and monthly inventories for all Storerooms
15. Maintain a dead stock list advising Executive Chef and F&B Controller
16. All other duties as assigned by your supervisor
17. Complies with hotel policies and procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Excessive standing, walking, lifting and bending. Ability to lift and move 80 to 100 pounds on a regular basis.