Fun place to interact with a lot of new people but no chance for growth
OFFICE CLERK / CSR (p/t) (Current Employee) – Toronto, ON – 24 August 2012
As an Office Clerk/CSR for Hospitality Network, I had to create a way to increase sales and also find out a way to increase customer satisfaction towards the service. I was able to reach new customers and come up with a new customer service procedure that not only contributed to the quality of service, but it also led to a 60% increase in sales for the new site. My manager was really pleased and appreciative of my new found approach of delivering superior customer service. Overall, this led to a higher number of customers and a better reputation for the company.
A typical day at work includes:
- Check voice mail and email for any updates/inquiries/complaints
- Check the list of clients that required renewal of TV/Telephone service and advise them.
- Perform outbound calls to new clients that have arrived at the hospital
- Collect payment information and provide technical service to existing and new clients throughout
- General office work which included: faxing, emailing, filing, etc.
- Compile new documents or lists of new clients to be submitted to my manager.
I have had a wonderful experience with Hospitality Network and was able to produce quality work and strong client service while in my position as an Office Clerk. However, I find myself wanting more and more to do a job that utilized my administrative skills to not only produce small internal reports but also be able to handle much bigger tasks/projects.