Hospitality Network Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
n/a
hospitality net work (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ONOctober 27, 2015
I enjoyed working with the hospital stuff.
i how ever did not enjoy working for the company its self.
my co-workers were very immature and showed no passion for the job and tasks at hand on a daily bases.
Pros
working with staff
Cons
working with co-workers
The company has a great atmosphere.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioMarch 16, 2015
My typical work day begins at 10:30AM and ends at 7:00PM in the night. First of all, I checked my emails and voicemail and make phone calls.

Otherwise, I learned how to create invoices to send to our customers and also learn how to activate the cable and phone services from my desk without sending a technician.

My colleagues are very enthusiastic and friendly, we worked well together as family. The hardest job is troubleshooting when the cable is down. The most enjoyable part is creating the invoices and enter the informations in our system.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
normal hours
flexible, fun atmosphere
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ONFebruary 20, 2014
I enjoy my job. It has very flexible hours, is challenging at some points, and I get to meet new people everyday I am there. The hospital staff are very nice for the most part, as are my co-workers. My manager is very nice and reasonable. The hardest part of the job for me is getting to know all of the different procedures. I didn't have much training when I started and we always work individually at the hospital on different days than our co-workers. Also, the hours are usually quite short (approx. 3-4 hours) and payment is based on commission. If we have a day without many sales, we get paid minimum wage for 3-4 hours.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly environment, variety of people
Cons
a lot of concepts to understand, not very good pay
Good job with little time and very bussy
T. V. Attendant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 3, 2013
Great time manage
Good with people
Understand how things work
Helping others
Good with Sales
Good with Cash
Hard worker
Picking up and Taking T.V, back to office to work on
Pros
free t.v. for family and close friends
Cons
elevator take a long time or get stick in them
Working with my team was awesome,
Assistant Manager - University Health Network (Former Employee) –  Several Hospitals in the GTAMay 10, 2013
A typical day was sometimes very long. Learned to be patient as I was dealing with the sick. Management personnel didnt quite understand what goes on in the field and need to go out and work a full week to understand more, but other than they were good. My co-workers were the best. The hardest part was getting friendly with a patient and to see them in a lot of pain or they passed away, also if they didnt have enough money to pay for their service. The most enjoyable part was when we activated service just in time for a special show and they are so happy, or we solved an issue in a timely manner
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
too long hours and short staff
Very empowering job
Customer service representative and HR (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONJanuary 7, 2013
I would arrive at the hospital everyday and go to my office and listen to the voicemails. Then grab my cart and go to every floor and install patients televisions or fix them and receive payments and write receipts. I got to converse with patients and their families everyday and they always greeted me very warmly, it was a wonderful environment.
Pros
felt positive after leaving work everyday knowing i put smiles on patients faces.
Cons
not enough hours
Fun place to interact with a lot of new people but no chance for growth
OFFICE CLERK / CSR (p/t) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 24, 2012
As an Office Clerk/CSR for Hospitality Network, I had to create a way to increase sales and also find out a way to increase customer satisfaction towards the service. I was able to reach new customers and come up with a new customer service procedure that not only contributed to the quality of service, but it also led to a 60% increase in sales for the new site. My manager was really pleased and appreciative of my new found approach of delivering superior customer service. Overall, this led to a higher number of customers and a better reputation for the company.
A typical day at work includes:
- Check voice mail and email for any updates/inquiries/complaints
- Check the list of clients that required renewal of TV/Telephone service and advise them.
- Perform outbound calls to new clients that have arrived at the hospital
- Collect payment information and provide technical service to existing and new clients throughout
- General office work which included: faxing, emailing, filing, etc.
- Compile new documents or lists of new clients to be submitted to my manager.
I have had a wonderful experience with Hospitality Network and was able to produce quality work and strong client service while in my position as an Office Clerk. However, I find myself wanting more and more to do a job that utilized my administrative skills to not only produce small internal reports but also be able to handle much bigger tasks/projects.