The IT Support Manager manages, maintains and directs the day to day support operations of information services for Hospitality Network.
Nature & Scope
- Managing the daily functions of the IT support department which includes maintaining all systems, applications, security, network configurations, servers, systems back-up and systems administration.
- Manage the Information Technologies deployed at client sites including rental, education, internet, and IPTV systems
- Provide advanced technical support within the organization
- Assist with the planning short and long-term IT goals best suited for the company’s growth.
- Developing and implementing security policies and procedures, including a disaster recovery plan.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating and supervising a growing IT Support department
- Implements and maintains IT ‘best practices’ processes and controls for system security, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Trouble ticket management through Miracle Service and Spiceworks as well as Network Monitoring through PRTG.
Education and Experience Required
- Post-Secondary certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
- 7+ years of progressive Information Technology experience
- Exceptional technical skills including operating systems, servers/desktops, and networking.
- Ability to manage and direct the workload of a team of 5
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Hospitality Network is a broadband interactive television and telephone service provider focusing on communications and entertainment to the...