Established in 1993 as a manufacturer of hotel furniture, Hospitality Designs has grown over the years to become a supplier of furniture, fixtures, and equipment to the hospitality lodging industry with a fully fledged design team. We are looking for a junior to intermediate interior designer to join the HD team.
- Identifying the client’s needs and scope of work
- Interior design and product specification
- Full scope project drawings and documentation
- Franchise submissions and approvals
- Trade show booths
- Design or selection of new products
- Ability to work as a team and independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong degree of attention to detail
- Great organizational, planning and time management skills
- Definitive experience in Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Photoshop & Sketchup
- Completion of Interior Design diploma or degree
- At least 2 - 5 years of experience in the design industry, ideally in the commercial sector
- FF&E specification documentation
- Familiarity with commercial codes and ADA requirements
This is a full-time, salaried position with growth potential. We are looking for a self starting team player who is accountable, passionate, and positive. Preference will be given to candidates with experience.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to michelle @ hospitalitydesigns.com with “Interior Designer” in the subject line. Please also include portfolio as a PDF attachment or weblink.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.