Do you love caring for others? Do your Core values include Compassion and Empathy?
We are the leading provider of Non-Emergency patient transfers for patients throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. Our specially equipped fleet of vehicles safely accommodates patients who require:
- Wheelchairs Transfers
- Stretcher Transfers
- Walkers [Semi-Ambulatory needs trained assistance]
- Family Accompaniment
- Medical Appointment Companion
Due to our continued growth; we are now seeking qualified full time Patient Transfer Attendants. This is a hands-on position caring for and assisting others. If you have the following attributes, skills and abilities, you are encouraged to apply;
- Class 4 BC Driver’s license with a minimum of 7 years of total Driving experience
- A Valid WCB recognized First aid [equivalent or higher] qualification including CPR
- Must be physically fit and must be able to lift 80lbs
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, with a preference in Health Care, Patient Care, or Customer Care.
Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated experience caring for or assisting others.
Employees can expect regular full time employment, regular overtime, above average wages, health benefits and performance bonuses.
If you are seeking reliable, consistent and meaningful employment with a growing company, please visit www.sntransport.ca to apply today.
Only the applications received via our website will be considered.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.