Hospital Transfers Ltd is the leading provider of Non-Emergency patient transfers for patients throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. Our specially equipped fleet of vehicles safely accommodates patients who require:
- Wheelchairs Transfers
- Stretcher Transfers
- Walkers [Semi-Ambulatory needs trained assistance]
- Family Accompaniment
- Medical Appointment Companion
Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking qualified Patient Transfer Attendants in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam and New Westminster. If you have the following attributes, skills and abilities you are encouraged to apply.
- Class 4 BC Driver’s license (or greater), with a minimum of 7 years of total Driving experience
- A Valid WCB recognized First aid [equivalent or higher] qualification including CPR
- Must be physically fit and must be able to lift 80lbs
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, with a preference in Health Care, Patient Care, or Customer Care.
- A positive “Can Do” attitude, who is dependable, bondable and can be comfortable in a hospital or health care facility environment.
Our crews enjoy the convenience of working in a safe and well equipped company vehicle and the flexibility of being able to start their shifts at a facility in their community.
Successful candidates can expect full time employment, regular overtime, above average wages, health benefits and performance bonuses.
If you are seeking reliable, consistent and meaningful employment with a growing company, please visit www.sntransport.ca to apply today.