Hospital Transfers provides safe, reliable Non - Emergency transportation for Medically Stable patients.
Our specially equipped fleet of vehicles safely accommodates patients who require:
- Wheelchairs Transfers
- Stretcher Transfers
- Walkers [Semi-Ambulatory needs trained assistance]
- Family Accompaniment
- Medical Appointment Companions
We pick up and drop off at specific locations within Hospitals, Treatment Centers, Medical Offices, and Residential Care facilities.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a number of Driver positions in
Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Vancouver and the North Shore.
If you meet the qualifications below, you are encouraged to attend.
- A Valid WCB recognized Fist Aid [equivalent or higher] qualification including CPR
- A valid Class 4 BC Commercial driver license [Restricted or Unrestricted]
- A minimum of 7 years driving experience - preferably in the Lower Mainland area is preferred.
- Must be physically fit and must be able to lift 80lbs
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Health Care environment or Customer Service Industry.
Successful candidates can expect above average base pay, paid training, performance bonuses, company benefits and much more.
Anyone who is interested in exploring a career with Hospital Transfers, is asked to visit our website to review the short video on our company.
Interested candidates can apply via our website at www.sntransport.ca
We Thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.