We are a growing business seeking qualified Patient Transfer Drivers in a number of areas in the Lower Mainland.
Our crews enjoy the convenience of working in a safe and well equipped company vehicle and the flexibility of being able to start their shifts at a facility in their community.
If you have the following attributes, skills and abilities you are encouraged to apply.
- Class 4 BC Driver’s license (or greater),
- A Valid WCB recognized First aid [equivalent or higher] qualification including CPR
- Must be physically fit and must be able to lift 80lbs
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, with a preference in Health Care, Patient Care, or Customer Care.
- A positive “Can Do” attitude, dependable, bondable and can be comfortable in a hospital or health care facility environment.
Successful candidates can expect full time employment, regular overtime, above average wages, health benefits and performance bonuses.
If you are seeking reliable, consistent and meaningful employment with a growing company, please apply via www.sntransport.ca
We Thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hospital Transfers provides safe, reliable Non - Emergency transportation for Medically Stable patients.
Our specially equipped fleet of...