Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for a Sr. Procurement Analyst who will work with our client located in the lower mainland on a contract consulting basis. The Sr. Procurement Analyst will work alongside the Procurement Manager to identify areas of cost savings related to service based contract agreements. The contracts in place are related to large scale construction projects.
- Identify cost saving opportunities within contracts that are in place
- Prepare spend reports and compare with base line spending
- Prepare management reports by tabulating and summarizing information
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify areas for focus and analysis
- Present findings to management
- University degree with a supply management focus or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in procurement related roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, negotiating and planning etc.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement/ supply chain methods and procedures and able to develop corporate policies
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Excel
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment search firm with three complimentary practice areas: Finance, Supply Chain and Engineering.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit "Your Career" at www.horizonrecruit.com
Horizon is equally dedicated to the provision of temporary and permanent employment. Our dedicated consultants are all Recruitment &...