This position is based in Grande Prairie, Alberta
We are currently looking for experienced and self-motivated General Labourers. Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring cleanliness of work area, assisting tradesmen with tasks related to the construction of relocatable modular structures and complying with all HNCC safety policies and procedures.
The position is based in Grande Prairie, Alberta
- General shop clean up to ensure a high level of housekeeping in designated areas
- Measure, cut, wood materials as directed
- Yard clean up as directed by supervisor
- Store tools and equipment
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair
- Load and unload materials/supplies as required
- Complete various maintenance/service tasks as required
- Comply with all of HNCC safety policies & procedures
- Ability to operate all hand and power tools required to perform tasks specific to task
- Some experience in Carpentry and Plumbing is an asset
- Current Driver's License and recent Driver's Abstract
- Experience in camp setup and maintenance
- Ability to demonstrate organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communicator and team player
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Grande Prairie, AB.
Applicants must be located or willing to relocate to Grande Prairie, AB
Send your resume via email at employment.service @ horizonnorth.ca
Please put position title in the subject line of the email
No telephone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Horizon North Camps & Catering provides equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from all qualified persons.
Horizon North Camps & Catering, a division of Horizon North Camp & Catering Partnership (HNCC), offers full "one stop shop" camp and catering services, primarily to customers in forestry, mining and oil and gas. Horizon North Camps & Catering has undergone tremendous growth with an average of 500 employees per year, full operation of approximately 74 sites ranging from 20-persons to 1500-persons, including the prestigious BlackSand executive lodge in Fort McMurray, and two manufacturing sites operated by Horizon North Camp & Catering Partnership. With an appetite for growth, we anticipate continued change and success through both acquisition and organically. Horizon North Camps & Catering's parent company, Horizon North Logistics Inc., is a public company (TSX: HNL). For more information on Horizon North, please visit the website at: www.horizonnorth.ca