Administrative Support- Information & Reports (Purchasing Department)
Are you a detail-oriented person who enjoys working with numbers & reports?
Do you have advanced Excel spreadsheet skills?
Do you have experience connected with administration of data?
Have experience generating, formatting & summarizing reports?
Looking for a team work environment and eager to learn, contribute & grow?
Job Description : The person in this position will generate, maintain, analyze and develop reports mainly arising from our Purchasing Department, and also connected to Marketing and Sales. You will spend the majority of time working in spreadsheets (Excel), manipulating data and providing information to/from the Purchasing Department. You will coordinate information and files regarding promotions, show deals and various scorecards, and will be responsible for accuracy and maintenance of specific data files. You will coordinate and disseminate information to and amongst various departments and will assist the Purchasing Department by maintaining various reports, data-entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications Sought :
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Up-to-date computer skills with Windows and MS Office
- MUST HAVE proficiency with Excel spreadsheets (advanced skills)!!
- Proven experience working with detailed reports - accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good communicator – with strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision – multi-tasking and self-initiative required
- Experience in administrative support – one to two years minimum
- Experience and/or knowledge of Purchasing activities may be helpful
- Post-secondary business-oriented courses or program focusing on administrative skills
- An understanding of, and interest in, the natural foods industry is an asset
This is a fulltime position, 40 hrs/week. This position includes a generous benefits plan after the normal qualifying period.
Submit your resume by MONDAY, APRIL 7 (or before): with a cover letter stating your relevant experience, salary expectations, and why you are interested in working with us to :
Anita Pollard, Human Resources Manager
(please note on subject line: Purchasing Support – April 2014)
We thank you for your interest - only those applicants being considered will be contacted