Hopewell Employee Reviews

Love working with the clients
Certified Living Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 1, 2016
I start the day by going to clients house or work place to pick them up and take them out into the community or stay at their home and work on chores and programs. I enjoy spending time with my clients and helping them to live the most productive life they can.
Pros
very rewarding job
Cons
low pay, no 40 hrs
Supplemental income for students. No room for advancement.
TRANSPORTION DRIVER (Current Employee) –  New Lenox, ILAugust 10, 2015
Hope welll services provides services for students with special needs. They are an asset to the community and the families they serve.
productive
Good for kids/daycare provider and teacher (Former Employee) –  hopewell vaJuly 24, 2015
I learned working at a daycare can be exciting, I love working with children and to see them smile. The most enjoyable part of the job was the games activity and trips we went on.
Pros
games and trips
Cons
short breaks
Productive and great place to work
Senior Information Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Ratone, FLMay 13, 2015
Our strength is in delivering the right solution for our clients.
We've worked with hundreds of small, medium and large companies, including half of the Fortune 500 - and they've all needed something unique to their environment. We've combined over a decade of experience to offer clients a range of availability solutions.
Pros
Casual, but highly productive environment
This place is okay
Salesperson/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAMay 10, 2015
Management is cool, Employees and customers are rude. I did not enjoy this job majority of the time. A typical day at work was extremely stressful because things seemed to never be right.
I think the job was great
Sitter/Cna (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 22, 2014
My day at work allotted me to help the clients that needed help with daily living skills. This allowed me to become more knowledgeable of the needs of different people and how I could apply the skills that I have to be effective to many. I was thankful for the management because they allowed me the access to care for those who could not care for themselves. The co-workers that I have had the privilege of working with has had it ups and downs.However, I'm constantly reminded of the person who I want to be. Due to the fact that I've worked with patients who will soon expire that is most difficult to deal with because I can no longer help nor learn from them any more.
Banking Job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Surat, GJDecember 1, 2014
As I have done a PGDBP course I need a Banking Job. But working in Hopewell solutions was a good experience.
Pros
good environment
Cons
It's a exciting place to grow.
Community Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 1, 2014
I believe that it is a place where you can continue to grow professionally and sustain a successful career.
Pros
you will be able to meet and network with other professionals.
Cons
---------
Serves the needs of their clients with comfort and respect.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLOctober 23, 2012
Hospitality daily by serving clients with their needs before your own. Groth among peers by listening and understanding them more. The ability to reach the people you need when a situation arises was reliable. The team work was there but you worked independently. The challeges were actively serving your client with respect no matter what their handicap was at the time. Getting to know your client is the most joy.
Pros
relaxing and actively involving your life around the client.
Cons
an overwhelming long day depending on the shift you worked.
A fun fast paced work place .
CLA (Current Employee) –  Anderson , INDecember 3, 2014
I enjoy working here , you develop a close relationship with the clients , the clients are wonderful and so full of life . Most staff members and clients are very welcoming . We call work together as a team . The only bad thing is they dont do alot of overtime unless desperately needed .
Pros
freindly staff and managment .
Cons
schedualing, not really working around your needs
good work environment
cla (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 27, 2012
hopewell was very good to their employees took all things into consideration loved working for them would go back if i could
Pros
great office staff
Cons
not many hours
.....
Certified Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 9, 2013
Enjoyed working with the patients. Dont really have much to say about it.
empresa familiar
vendedor externo (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SPJanuary 14, 2013
Trabalho 100% externo, para atender clientes cadastrados e abrir novos clientes. Aprendi a venda porta a porta quando bem como organizar o dia a dia de trabalho de vendedor externo. Pena que o elo entre os vendedores gerência e diretoria não existia, ou seja, a diretoria só se preocupar em determinar metas de vendas sem investis nos vendedores e na tecnologia. Não existe parte difícil, ou seja, vendas é o meu foco portanto todo o trabalho relacionado a venda externa é agradável.
Pros
o nome do produto ajuda, pois os clientes gostam do produto
Cons
baixa comissão, não fornecesse alimentação