As the office and program administrator for Hope’s Garden your role will be to act as the face of Hope’s Garden by taking care of the day to day functions, overseeing the volunteers, and organizing/executing fundraising events throughout the year. You will be the sole employee of Hope’s Garden, reporting to the active board of directors and interacting with third parties in the community on behalf of Hope’s Garden. You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the site location, answering calls and walk in inquires, while ensuring our evening programs are being run and attended to.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and the ability to take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritize and work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract, day time hours, minimum 36 hours per week