Hooper Holmes Employee Review

View all Hooper Holmes reviews

Easy going, quick & self managed
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2014
-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance.

- a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history.

-the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule.

-I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information.
Pros
scheduling job hours at my convenience
Cons
constantly driving back & forth

Other Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

Environement de travail et tres familal
Medical interviewer (Current Employee) –  Place-Versailles, QC8 November 2017
Je travail dans un milieu d assurance ou le clients font de demander et d assurance, je m occupe a leurs poser de questions en lien avec leurs ascendants medical
Stressful
Sales Representative & GTA Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
The company was sold and it longer exist. my job was sales and marketing so I was mainly on the road and very rarely I go to the office. senior management were very nice and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooper Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.