Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Portamedic (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 24, 2014
You can make your own schedule, its nice to have that freedom.
Companionship at its best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible
Providing home care to people who have physical and intellectual disabilities. These duties include, bowel routine programs, feeding, catheter changing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, medication administration, bathing, lifts and transfers.
Flexible Job and friendly co-workers
Mobile Examiner /Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not busy
I work on my own pace. I am a mobile examiner. I conduct blood and urine sample also paramedical information according to insurance companies need.
Easy going, quick & self managed
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: scheduling job hours at my convenience
Cons: constantly driving back & forth
-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance.

- a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history.

-the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule.

-I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information.
Very organized
Field examiner (Former Employee), Halifax NSApril 30, 2013
Great employeer to work for, organized. Family orientated.
Great company to work for
Mobile Field Examiner (Current Employee), All around NorthumberlandNovember 14, 2012
My job with Hooper Holmes is a self employment job so that means I can schedule my own hours.
great hours but just a job
Quality Assurance Rep & Office Clerk (Former Employee), scarborough,ontarioJune 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: pay rate low
really got a chance to improve my mircosoft outlook and access skills,few coworkers that i keep in touch with. Too much casual swearing by supervisor,looks so poor on management. great hours, salary need boosting
Flexible but unreliable
Health Professional (Contractor) (Current Employee), Olathe, KSJanuary 22, 2015
There is flexibility in being able to choose the events you would like to participate in. However the number of events are inconsistent.
Easy job with a good environment.
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: work load was consistent.
Cons: job placement
This job consisted of calling health professionals to recruit them for scheduled events. My manager was very helpful and nice.
fun co workers to work with friendly participants and get to travel outside of minnesota.
medical assistant/phlebotomist (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: they provide hotels and pay for expenses
Cons: wish it wasn't a first come first serve job other wise there's nothing wrong.
overall enjoy working with the office people from hooper holmes communication is good what i love most about the company is i get to travel and stay over nights sometimes weeks.
fun place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), phoenixDecember 30, 2014
great people make for a fun environment. great place to network

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
Love this place
Para_Medical Examiner (Current Employee), NationwideNovember 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the job
Cons: not enough work
Excellent field work for someone in the medical field.It provided a living for me,and I didn't wanna let job go but living expenses changed so I needed more reliable work.
Great place to work.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PANovember 4, 2014
Great place to work. Very friendly coworkers all working to achieve a common goal. Over night team was very close nit and worked together to help one another accel.
Health Screenings
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Olathe, KSOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: desire more work offer, just have to be patient
Health Screenings, staff members paid based/placed on experience.
Hooper Holmes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa KansasOctober 26, 2014
I refuse to rate this company. I personally hated it there but that's just me.
Everyone for themselves
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Olathe KsOctober 9, 2014
Pros: good for a temporary job
Cons: don't count on it being there in 6 months into 2015
Upper management has now decided to sell off the company. They have sold 2/3rd of the business in a 6 month stent. Only Health and Wellness division remains. They have positioned their IT offsite so when they sell the remaining portion they simply turn over the keys so to speak.

Co-Workers were great but it has turned into a dog eat dog atmosphere in the last year.

Do your due diligence - The CEO (every company he has been with has closed, He is an expert in closing companies and skimming the money for himself and the CFO) Both lack intestinal fortitude. Step on who you need to to get "YOURS".

It was sad to see such a great family oriented division (Heritage Labs) Turn the way it has.

Karma will eat them alive at some point. Good Luck Gentlemen!!!
Love helping people
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: prn
I have a great passion in helping all types of people. I have advanced knowledge and skills raging from computer skills to personal relation.
I am very flexible in my position from manager, receptionist and examiner.
As needed position
Health & Wellness Examiner (Current Employee), MichiganSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: locations can be in another state.
This company is a great learning source.
Can complete on-line training and receive certificates.
Emails are sent to you and you bid on what you are willing to work,
just hope you are the first to bid.
It was Job - HH in NJ
IT (Former Employee), NJJuly 23, 2014
Pros: decent pay and flexible work schedule
Cons: no give back to employees, low morale
Worked with some great people. Always had good managers and friendly co-workers. Benefits declined over the years to high deductible plans. Company moved out of NJ to the midwest.
Very fun and enjoyable work place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 3, 2014
Pros: no boos. i am my boos
Cons: the long driving.
I have learned how to put my patient at ease. I have learned how to build trust with other's. The hardest part of my job is the driving, but I enjoy what I do, The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people every day. I love that part the most.

1 2 3 4

About Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes’ Health & Wellness, a division of Hooper Holmes, is currently recruiting qualified Health Professionals. – Read more