Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Portamedic (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 24, 2014
You can make your own schedule, its nice to have that freedom.
Companionship at its best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible
Providing home care to people who have physical and intellectual disabilities. These duties include, bowel routine programs, feeding, catheter changing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, medication administration, bathing, lifts and transfers.
Flexible Job and friendly co-workers
Mobile Examiner /Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not busy
I work on my own pace. I am a mobile examiner. I conduct blood and urine sample also paramedical information according to insurance companies need.
Easy going, quick & self managed
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: scheduling job hours at my convenience
Cons: constantly driving back & forth
-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance.

- a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history.

-the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new – more... people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule.

-I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information. – less
Very organized
Field examiner (Former Employee), Halifax NSApril 30, 2013
Great employeer to work for, organized. Family orientated.
great hours but just a job
Quality Assurance Rep & Office Clerk (Former Employee), scarborough,ontarioJune 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: pay rate low
really got a chance to improve my mircosoft outlook and access skills,few coworkers that i keep in touch with. Too much casual swearing by supervisor,looks so poor on management. great hours, salary need boosting
Love this place
Para_Medical Examiner (Current Employee), NationwideNovember 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the job
Cons: not enough work
Excellent field work for someone in the medical field.It provided a living for me,and I didn't wanna let job go but living expenses changed so I needed more reliable work.
Great place to work.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PANovember 4, 2014
Great place to work. Very friendly coworkers all working to achieve a common goal. Over night team was very close nit and worked together to help one another accel.
Health Screenings
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Olathe, KSOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: desire more work offer, just have to be patient
Health Screenings, staff members paid based/placed on experience.
Hooper Holmes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa KansasOctober 26, 2014
I refuse to rate this company. I personally hated it there but that's just me.
Everyone for themselves
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Olathe KsOctober 9, 2014
Pros: good for a temporary job
Cons: don't count on it being there in 6 months into 2015
Upper management has now decided to sell off the company. They have sold 2/3rd of the business in a 6 month stent. Only Health and Wellness division remains. They have positioned their IT offsite so when they sell the remaining portion they simply turn over the keys so to speak.

Co-Workers were great but it has turned into a dog eat dog atmosphere – more... in the last year.

Do your due diligence - The CEO (every company he has been with has closed, He is an expert in closing companies and skimming the money for himself and the CFO) Both lack intestinal fortitude. Step on who you need to to get "YOURS".

It was sad to see such a great family oriented division (Heritage Labs) Turn the way it has.

Karma will eat them alive at some point. Good Luck Gentlemen!!! – less
Love helping people
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: prn
I have a great passion in helping all types of people. I have advanced knowledge and skills raging from computer skills to personal relation.
I am very flexible in my position from manager, receptionist and examiner.
As needed position
Health & Wellness Examiner (Current Employee), MichiganSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: locations can be in another state.
This company is a great learning source.
Can complete on-line training and receive certificates.
Emails are sent to you and you bid on what you are willing to work,
just hope you are the first to bid.
It was Job - HH in NJ
IT (Former Employee), NJJuly 23, 2014
Pros: decent pay and flexible work schedule
Cons: no give back to employees, low morale
Worked with some great people. Always had good managers and friendly co-workers. Benefits declined over the years to high deductible plans. Company moved out of NJ to the midwest.
Very fun and enjoyable work place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 3, 2014
Pros: no boos. i am my boos
Cons: the long driving.
I have learned how to put my patient at ease. I have learned how to build trust with other's. The hardest part of my job is the driving, but I enjoy what I do, The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people every day. I love that part the most.
Rewarding and fun
Examiner/ Site Manager/ LPN (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 18, 2014
Pros: pays well
Cons: no benefits, and not enough work available
Usually start early morning. Supplies are shipped to site and not to your home. Co-workers are fun to work with.
Production quotas and outdated tools
AGS Agent (Former Employee), Leawood, KSMay 26, 2014
Clock-in was on your computer station. We collected our call lists from a mailbox and returned to our cube. Outgoing calls were made to all the doctors and hospitals to learn their requirements for obtaining medical records. Then all the requests for records were filled out an printed and then we took turns faxing 15 to 20 requests to the various offices – more... and added the information to our existing call lists. After completion we started making calls to the medical offices to find out if the records had been mailed or faxed yet. We were required to make 100 to 125 calls per day. If you completed your calls early you pitched in to help anyone who was falling behind.

There was not much interaction with co-workers. Management looked over our numbers but did not speak with us directly often.

It was a job that filled time for me while I worked to find a better position after my previous layoff. – less
Wellnes events
Medical Examiner (Current Employee), Huston, TxMay 22, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: not enough work
Well a typical day would be going to a participants house to do biometrics for insurance.

People will do this to get discounts on insurance

The management is ok even they are located in Kansas

My co workers are cool

The hardest part of the job is not being busy all the time

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people
Saving lives one test at a time.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Olathe, KAApril 30, 2014
Pros: travel and meeting new people.
Cons: na
I enjoy working with different individuals from day to day in a new setting each day. I also enjoy working independently and as a team. Its rewarding to educate clients about their health and offer information on how they can maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Work in progress
o Exceptions Analyst (Current Employee), Olathe, KSApril 23, 2014
Pros: my work as an individual contributor
Cons: the pay based on my level of knowledge and interaction
I analyze reports all day, provide Customer Service to Participants, Sponsors, Data Entry and Account Managers. I enjoy the job responsibilities!

1 2 3 4