The Mobile Field Examiner is a highly motivated health professional, able to work well on his/her own. The position requires a high level of professionalism, excellent communication, organizational and technical skills; and, the ability to work well with people. This is NOT a sales position.
As a Mobile Field Examiner you will collect medical evidence for the life and health insurance industry for assignments we provide. Medical evidence may include any or all of the following: obtaining a medical history, recording vital signs, collecting specimens (blood and/or urine), completing ECGs. Your responsibilities will also include scheduling of applicant appointments, keeping records and communicating the status of cases.
- To contact the applicant to make an appointment at the applicant’s convenience
- To perform the following services as requested by us
- complete a Medical History
- collect blood and/or urine specimens
- obtain vitals: blood pressure, pulse, height and weight
- complete an ECG on company-owned equipment
- To complete such services on a mobile basis
- To provide daily updates, to the office through which you work, either by phone or proprietary software to which you will have access
- Current license/certification if applicable
- A valid driver’s license
- Your own transportation with insurance
- Fluency in English or French
- Fluency in other languages would be an asset
Portamedic™ currently has part time and full time positions available. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, want to earn extra income and meet interesting people, please email or fax your résumé. All enquiries will receive a response.
Designations required: RN, RPN/LPN, Paramedic Technician (Level III or Advanced), Medical Laboratory Technicians, Physician’s Assistants, or other qualified Health Professionals
Please direct any questions or resumes to Heather LeBlanc at 877-240-9830 ext: 2425