Tired of working retail? Tired of working evenings and weekends? Are you detail-oriented and friendly? This is the position for you!
Full-time Mass Assigner. As a Mass Assigner, you are a detail-orientated, client-focused individual who enjoys supporting client activities. You have experience working in a fast paced, team environment and are motivated by delivering outstanding results.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Accurate data entry skills (35-40wpm), listening, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment, talking to customers while simultaneously inputting information received.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Assign cases to field personnel throughout Alberta.
Handle inbound calls and general customer service inquiries in a friendly and professional manner
Take ownership of and accountability for resolving customer concerns in a timely and efficient manner
Ability to work in a team environment while performing independent functions
Exceptional organizational skills, dependability and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
Located at Blackfoot Trail and Glenmore.
Hours would be 8:30-4:30 Monday - Friday!
$13.00 per hour to start $14.00 after probation.