This position is responsible for monitoring interviewer calls and process adherence for the entire Contact Center, providing feedback to contact center interviewers and assisting with Quality Management analysis, metrics, reporting, coaching, and training. The incumbent will also be responsible for the development of training material and delivering Paradex training to new and existing staff.
- Monitor a select number of interviewers per day, per week
- Deliver feedback within an acceptable time frame.
- Calibrate quality assurance scoring with Manager, Supervisors and Trainer on a regular basis.
- Achieve and maintain an acceptable calibration score.
- Participate in staff meetings and coordination sessions with staff personnel to exchange ideas and information as it relates to contact center.
- Provide regular accurate reporting of Q/A results on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assist with coaching and mentoring interviewers
- Conduct training sessions as needed
- Documentation preparation
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of contact center; continually examine opportunities for quality improvements and adherence.
- Actively facilitate scheduled calibrations and monitor the program requirements
- Must be available to work flexible hours to conduct morning and/or evening and/or weekend monitoring and feedback
- Minimum of 1-2 experience in a medical/insurance environment
- Experience within a contact centre environment is required
- A post secondary degree in a medical field would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to train and coach others by providing constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office coupled with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience in Adult Education
- Development of training curriculum
- Presentations skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy