Customer Service Supervisor
Hooper Holmes Canada Limited – Toronto, ON
Paradex Call Centre - Toronto
- Enthusiastic leader for a team of tele-interviewers
- Full range of benefits including Fitness Program and RRSP plan.
- Great team environment
- Fantastic family run Canadian company!
- Tuesday to Saturday (evenings) full time role (3PM-11PM)
Hooper-Holmes Canada Limited:
Hooper-Holmes Canada Limited is the largest, longest standing, and most innovative provider of collecting medical evidence and other related information for the Canadian Life and Health Insurance industry. Through our vast contingent of branch offices, mobile field services and state of the art call centres, we provide national coverage with a local focus no matter where our services are required.
We are relentless and committed to providing the service, support and solutions required in order to deliver timely and accurate information for each and every case that we handle.
- Monitor employee performance
- Drive to succeed
- Create strategic plans
- Resolve conflicts
- Be the pillar of support for your team
- Delight our customers, even unhappy ones!
Our special someone will have:
- Proven success with customer service leadership
- Awesome communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Medical knowledge (mandatory)
If this role sounds exciting and you'd love to join a growing, dynamic organization - please apply now we'd love to hear from you!
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Hooper Holmes, Inc. (Hooper Holmes) is engaged in providing health risk assessment services. The Company performs paramedical and medical...