Paradex™ (a division of Hooper Holmes Canada Limited) is a dedicated call centre strategy designed to collect concise, comprehensive medical underwriting data faster and more efficiently than traditional methods. As a telephone interviewer in this department, you will obtain confidential medical history from an applicant for various types of Life, Health and Disability Insurance. You will be responsible for contacting the insurance applicant in order to complete a telephone interview and for entering the information collected using a software application. There is no telemarketing or selling of any product involved.
- Superior telephone and interviewing skills
- Excellent command of the French Language with a good command of the English language
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills
- Good keyboarding skills
- Great organizational skills
Medical background including RN, RPN, Lab Tech, Medical Secretary, Emergency Medical Technicians, University students in medicine, biology, nursing, etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering new cases into computer
- Daily attempts to contact the insurance applicant and complete request
- Accurately and comprehensively complete telephone interviews and input medical history into computer.
- Enter case status updates into computer and provide status updates to insurance client
Please Note: Due to the nature of this position and the responsibilities associated with it, background checks will be performed to verify your qualifications.