The Business Development Representative is responsible for developing business to existing and new customers within an assigned territory. The representative is responsible for developing customer relationships, for growing and maintaining existing services on an ongoing basis and cold calling activities. The Business Development Representative will plan and implement sales/customer service to all potential accounts in their territory.
The Business Development Representative would be reporting into the Regional Vice-President (RVP) and together would be developing relationships in the market from individual advisors, insurance career offices and MGA’s. The demands of this function will require daily travel and may require some overnight travel with stay and hours outside our regular office hours.
- You must be fully bilingual – French/English
- 2+ years of sales/marketing experience
- College diploma or University degree, preferably with a major in business
- Ability to travel locally & provincially
This role might be your style if:
- You have superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are an energetic person with flexible hours (able to work occasional evenings and weekends)
- You have a true passion for sales and the competitive nature to sell
- You have a friendly, outgoing, confident personality
- You possess a professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone
- You have outstanding presentation skills both to small and large venues
- You are a competitive, goal-oriented team player who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive and fun
Hooper Holmes, Inc. (Hooper Holmes) is engaged in providing health risk assessment services. The Company performs paramedical and medical...