- Complete medical history questionnaires
- Collect blood and urine specimens
- Complete electrocardiograms
- Obtain vitals; blood pressure, pulse, height and weight
- Scheduling applicant appointments, communicating daily with office regarding case status
- Designations required: RN; RPN/LPN; Paramedic Technician (Level III or Advanced); MLA
- Current licensure, certification or training as required by provincial legislation.
- Valid drivers license and your own transportation with insurance
- Current Phlebotomy experience with a min. of 100 draws completed within past 6 months.
- Access to e-mail and computer
- Fluency in English and French
- Hours are flexible but must be available to work daytime, evenings or weekends
- Work on a contractual basis
As a recognized leader in the life and health insurance service industry, Hooper-Holmes Canada Limited is looking for dynamic health...