Honeywell Employee Reviews

Field Commission Technician (Former Employee) –  Penatang Ont15 January 2015
I enjoyed working at Honeywell the people were very helpfull with training.
Pros
the pro of this job was free coffee trats and lunches
enjoyable
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary22 October 2015
I enjoy the opportunity and challenge associated with building operations .
Working with a variety of professional trades supplies a wealth of information beneficial to performing the duties required by facilities
Good Company to Work
Product Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2015
Busy especially when the big 3 (Ford, Chrysler, VW) are doing a run at rate and audit.
Worked extended hours during audits
Dynamic, innovative and efficient
Directeur de gestion du système qualité (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 July 2014
A typical day involves reviewing all actual and potential nonconformities in order to implement corrective and preventative actions.
I learned with that job everything related to the quality management.
The whole team was extremely competent and efficient.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to have at my disposal the resources necessary for the proper functioning of a quality department and the support of senior management.
Learnt a lot from a challenging and fast-paced environment
Marketing Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 June 2013
I worked for the marketing department of a multinational corporation. My boss and half of the team were based in the United States, so we used to meet thru videoconferences once a week to review the pipeline, assign new projects and discuss issues. We had a challenging workload with tight deadlines but being busy was great for me. I learnt to manage my time to work on several projects at the same time and deal proactively with priorities. Our team was great because we used to support each other. Personally, I used to get complex projects because I’m detail oriented, organized, dynamic, resourceful and responsible.
Pros
Continued education and training
Cons
The corporation is specializing in acquisitions, which means layoffs will remain.
Production
Picker / Packer/ Auditor (Former Employee) –  Riverport3 July 2012
Have a shift meeting before we all started our day on were we stand in production and what our goes are for today.
Recieved my job duties for the day from my supervisor, depending on were i was needed is how I started
I've packed, picked, trained new employees on packing and picking, and audit production on new and existing employees.
Great people
Pros
great people, was able to show my patential and move up
Cons
not my career choice but i loved the job
Contract work
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON15 October 2015
Contract was up, and the company was getting slow at that time. They had temp workers, but we were all eventually let go. Nice air conditioned building to work with, and great people to work with also.
Honeywell is a great place to work
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2015
I am involved in multiple tasks including: Payroll, quoting/booking jobs, maintaining customer relationships and contracts with addition to many others

I enjoy working at Honeywell and interacting with staff and customers on a daily basis
Fun to work
Senior Advance Engineer (Electronics HW) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ont, Canada16 September 2013
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive.
Our Company Text Size:
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
Pros
Great
Cons
N/A
A global company with a very good product and great local people.
Project Manager, Building Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 July 2013
The hours are long and the the working conditions can be brutal but the pay is good and the local workers are very friendly.

But in typical "global company" fashion, the bigger they get locally, the more impersonal and detached management gets.
Pros
Great pay, flexible work hours.
Cons
Management is cold and indifferent.
Customer Specialist / Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  Calgary25 November 2013
Great place to work, Found atmosphere to be friendly, professional and well managed. .
Pros
Great management
Cons
NO room advancement in my department
Work day
Electrical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 March 2013
 Tested and analyzed the performance and reliability of Honeywell Environmental Control Systems for aerospace
 Performed preventative maintenance and calibration of the above mentioned equipment and systems.
 Identified and resolved equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
 Maintained system logs and manuals to document testing and operation of equipment
 Provide engineering support and recommendations for new and existing equipment
 Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting electronic components
A productive company,
Shipper/Receiver/Machine/Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Scarborough on13 November 2012
Honeywell was a great place to work for, there was always room for improvement. They encouraged everyone to further educate themself
by providing courses after hours. Also they promoted extra curriculum activities, like baseball, volleyball and even a hockey team. Which often resulted in close friendships with your co-workers and a great working relationship. The hardest part of my job, I would say is when the plant closed down. The most enjoyable part was working with a great bunch of people.
Pros
was a very clean and safe work place
Cons
plant moved to hungary
Very good company
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2015
Typical day is extract data and write report.
I learned many new data analysis skills.
Management is very good.
My co-workers are friendly.
Pros
Very Good Management
Cons
No cons
Busy working place
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario21 September 2015
Excellent working place with a lots of opportunities, Division where I was working move out of Town and we were laid off.
Pros
nice managament
Cons
no problems for me
fun workplace
Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario27 December 2012
Focus on our jobs and learning new things everyday. Management is really great because they always available for any problems or suggestion we might have. Co-worker are nice to work with friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when there isn't enough jobs to go around. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is meeting new people and learning new things everyday
Culture is good.
FM General Manager (Current Employee) –  BC13 January 2015
Culture is good. I receive a promotion 3 x in one year. I have a good team.
Nothing new to learn
General labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2015
Not the mechanical job described by the placement agency. Mostly packaging, testing and marking merchandise; gas detectors.
Nothing new for to learn.
Pros
Indoor place
Cons
Same repetitive tasks
A good learning place
Control System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario.19 October 2012
• The work day was never typical.
• I was trained and learned on the Honeywell DCS and FSC.
• The management communicated well with workers.
• The co-workers were all helpful and good to get along with.
• The hardest part of the work was the travelling.
• The most enjoyable part of the work was a succesful project
completion
Pros
intresting work
Cons
too much travel.
I enjoy every minute of my work and I have excellent work environment and team work.
Sr. Finance Associate (A/P &A/R) (Former Employee) –  burnaby, bc17 June 2014
Successfully handled customers and vendors to get my daily task accomplished. I have a good team work with motivating supervisor.

I am on my own and I manage my time efficiently to avoid pressure of work at month end.

My typical daily work starts with checking my voice mail, calendar, checking my emails and the daily task list to do. At the end of the day, I evaluate myself to make sure that the work I did each day was satisfiable and meets the task I set for that day.