Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not hiring permanent employees
Electronic Technician III (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 13, 2015
No bad company to work for, the only downside is that the company is not hiring permanent employees anymore. Overall it is a huge and positive learning experience. The environment is very technical and people that works at this place is very knowledgeable. They spend a lot of time in the details and their product is superior to standard.
Good Company
HR Specialist (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great stock performance, people
Cons: slow elimation of employee perks over the years
Honeywell is strong performing company. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement if you're willing to work hard, but you do have ability to work from home as needed if manager approves.
Jet engines for airlines OEMs
Commodity Manager Honeywell Phoenix Engines (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Sr buyer and commodity manager for Honeywelll negotiated contracts with 70 companies 300 Million Spend with Company, procured parts for jet engines outlines for commercial and military platforms
Work life balance
Distribution Requirements Planner (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJanuary 12, 2015
Your work life balance depends on your boss. If your boss believes in having a great work life balance than so will you, other then that you're expected to be at work every day even though we can work from home.
Very demanding environment to work in.
Operator/Maintenance (Former Employee), Metropolis, ILJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: benefits if union -- health insurance, 401k, holiday pay and vacation pay.
Cons: if not union benfits unknown.
nuclear work that requires a government clearance. Shift work either 8 or 12 hours , 6 days a week.
Very cliche place to work
Warehouse (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: lots of chemicals may be reason for the bad attitudes
They don't like different or anyone new doing better than them
selves in the workplace.
no communication.
production and peacefull place to work in.
CNC lathe operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: big lunch room with alot of vending machines.
Cons: long distance from home.
Slow and stable place to work in, just a contract possition.
Good To Work
Commercial Executive (Current Employee), Pune, MHJanuary 9, 2015
Same as usual other company and try to make it different to deputed on MNC company
By paying for my education, it allowed me opportunities to further my career whether it at the organization or somewhere else
Product Leader (Former Employee), Greer, SCJanuary 8, 2015
Good place to work, great teaming environment.
Program Management Specialist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great people, good benefits.
Cons: outsourcing departments.
Trained people on Illustrated Parts Editor tool I helped develop. This tool is used for creating Illustrated Parts Lists and Provisioning reports. Provided documentation and reports to internal and external customers to support their product line. Worked on teams with the goal to develop and streamline processes. Worked daily to meet or exceed company goals. I enjoy working with people and getting them the best product, the best solution to their requests. My co-workers were an essential part of getting projects done, we all had our own expertise. At times one of the hardest parts of the job were finding the correct person to get data from. This was due to Honeywell being an international company and my department serviced worldwide programs.
Great Place to Work
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee), Kansas City MOJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: competitive, good management, communication
Cons: benefits
Have nothing negative to say about my experience working here at Honeywell. It has been a great transition job after I left the US Navy a year and a half ago. It has allowed me to take the knowledge I had and apply it to a civilian work force that is dedicated to the mission at hand and willing to work as a team to get the job completed.
Dependable employee
Engineering Support Specialist (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: flex time
Cons: long drive
Manage team of Engineers work load, track and process drawings and parts coming into department. create tracking reports
DoD Contractor
Systems Security Engineer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoJanuary 7, 2015
Hardest part of job is obtaining funding from the Government.
gain experience and learned more about my profecion
HVAC Refrigeration Technician (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: i gained knowledge and experience
Cons: no benefits, no vacation, no holidays, no health insurance
a normal workday can be a very demanding, some of my superiors took pains to teach when not know what to do. but I must say I do not have policies in favor of outsourced employees
fun place to work
Project Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 3, 2015
Extremely fast paced environment
amazing technologies
travel required
Daily Work
Assembly Supervisor (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: job rotation every 4 hours
Cons: poor management team
Typical day consist for 6am tier meeting to discuss any Production Expectations and Issues, Health and Safety,and Housekeeping. Reported to management on a 2 hour bases to report any issues or downtime. Great in working in and team environment.
honeywell
Electrical Engineer III (Current Employee), charleston, scJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: good coworker
Cons: no chance for advancement
The work atmosphere is pretty laid back. Upper management is clueless. The last couple of years things have take a turn for the worst. They have cut benefits and morale isnt the same as it used to be. There is no opportunities for advancement and the salary is not competitive. .
Temporary Position with Enjoyable Crew and Work
CAD DRAFTER (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJanuary 2, 2015
I was given the Bill of Material for a new Home Health Monitory that they were developing.

It was my duty to gather the specifications of the devices on the BOM and to document the changes to the BOM as the design developed.

The company kept me on longer than the original contract.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning.

The most difficult was waiting for answers to questions.
did not like the people
package handler (Former Employee), Grove City, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: bad job
I would work ten hour days Monday through Saturday. The people were rude and did not want to do their job on time, leaving me board without work. I would pack up boxes, label them and load them into trucks.
Excellent work atmosphere
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaDecember 27, 2014
Great to work in the company. Positives from all accounts. Had a great experience working with the company.

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more