Honeywell
1,114 reviews

Honeywell Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good expirence in BMS as a engineer
Site Engineer (Former Employee), GAAugust 12, 2014
worked as a site engineer at TCS-GOA Branch from honeywell auto. ltd (randstand).
Fast Paced
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 11, 2014
Pros: software engineering
Cons: old
Lots of fast paced work. Learned software processes and design skills
Fredesie review
Global Material Planner (Current Employee), Aguadilla, PRAugust 7, 2014
Nice place to work ,I learn about the six sigma-green belt certified, I know how make Kanbans and how to deal with the supply and demand in production. How deliver my material on time and maintain my customer happy and a good safety stock and inventory.,
A great Software Co but I prefer Hardware
HTSI Test Branch / Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 7, 2014
Great Company but Software Based. I am a Hardware Based individual. Call me for details
A fine company with lots of great people.
Materials Manager, Site SIOP Leader (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: long hours and limited resources.
A fine company with lots of great people and many sites to find opportunities.
Productive and flexible
ATE, TPS Design&Development,Test Automation (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 7, 2014
good work opportunities
management need to be improved
good team work
flexibility in work
challenging work cases
Poorly managed company. Dont care for employees.
Ore Prep Assistant Operator (Current Employee), Metropolis, ILAugust 4, 2014
Worse place I've ever worked. Wages are good, but atmosphere is negative, and no job security.
Every Opportunity is Different
Sustainability Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 4, 2014
Pros: huge inventory of services, sustainable design opportunities
Cons: lack of local management, little technical training on services
Honeywell offered me my position as Sustainability Service Sales Representative with the mindset that I was to focus on Sustainability and Energy Services. However after a few months went by, the focus shifted to sell all services provided by Honeywell including Building Automation, Fire, and Security systems. Every opportunity we came across would – more... require a different skill set, understanding, and background. This was a challenging and rewarding learning environment. My mentor assisted me with these challenges and made me appreciate the many moving parts of commercial buildings. It was because of this position that I have a passion to continue working with Commercial Buildings and ensuring they are constructed, operated, and maintained efficiently for the years to come. Our territory included New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming which was also challenging. This was the toughest when my husband and I started a family. If issues arose during the sales process, management was hard to find for assistance. When these situations arose, I depended upon my local team and mentor. – less
Sparks, NV- WORST PLACE to work in Sparks
Material Handler (Former Employee), Sparks, NVAugust 2, 2014
Pros: convenient location
Cons: management is bad!!!!
The management at ADI a subsidiary of Honeywell, in Sparks, IS ATROCIOUS!!! The facility manager is rude disrespectful and beyond unprofessional.He uses profanity to employees and calls names. His facility has little to no training for new employees, and the work environment is very hostile. Co workers can do as they please which is unproductive and – more... part of the problem. MOSTLY THE MANAGEMENT IS AT FAULT..FOR HIS ACTIONS & what is allowed in the work place. NO accountability for staff.
So very SAD because Honeywell is a GREAT corporation. – less
Stellar place to work, innovative environment
Student Engineer III Electrical (Test Equipment) (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 1, 2014
Pros: leed gold certified building, competitive pay, great environment, innovative work, creative thinking required, friendly staff etc.
Cons: corporate housing taxes as an intern
Briefly check emails and begin working on my projects afterwards.

Applications relevant to my B.S. Electrical Engineering and future M.S Computer Science degrees

My management staff was exceptional

My co-workers were more than eagar to assist me with any difficulties I encountered.

Hardest part was literally making sure that I calculated everything – more... I worked on to the minute so that my time sheet was correct and the charge numbers were EXTREMELY important.

Working in my field of study – less
Friendly family type enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Marlton, NJJuly 31, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere.
Cons: corporate changes causing layoffs. jobs moving out of state.
I have enjoyed working for Honeywell over the years. It is a family type environment with great co-workers. I work with little or no management intervention during the day as most management are remote from our office.
manufacture and space program
Material Analyst/Team Leader (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 29, 2014
good company to work for most manufacture jobs move to chine
Proffesional
SR. Engineering Technician (Former Employee), ProductionJuly 27, 2014
Great and fun place to work at with people very knowledgeable at there trait.
Good Company
Technical Manager Communications Operations Group (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: benefits and culture
Cons: i had to leave the company because of contract change.
The company was good to work for with good benefits. My job was focused on human spaceflight operations. The Honeywell team had decades of human spaceflight experience and had a magnificent culture because of this.

Note: Job security rating is 3 because of the nature of being an aerospace contractor. You're only guaranteed to have a job as long as – more... the contract. – less
Program Manager
Program Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: very long work hours
Ensured all policies/procedures, contract deliverables, and Statement of Work were in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) of Government Furnished Property and Contractor Acquired Property with an estimated value of over $1 billion and contract value of over $10 million.

My position – more... was very demanding and required unconditional focus and support for all personnel. – less
Bad Leadership and no career growth.
Manufacturing Technician II (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2014
Cons: no equal treatment to employees and a lot of favoritism.
Honeywell its a good company, but in the facility that I work at the Leadership has a lack of people skills and no school education, that creates a dead end work environment and no career growth.
Challenging workplace
Worker (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: recognition
Cons: reorganizing
Challenging workplace with great people and opportunity to travel.
TEK SYSTEMS
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2014
I worked directly for the prime contractor. I enjoyed my job and got to work with great management in a challenging arena.
Interesting work and cutting edge technology
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2014
Great place to work with plenty of interesting things to work on. Co-Workers are great, engineering management is great, but the HR department is a wreck. Benefits \ compensation are also lacking, you need to quit and come back to get a decent raise.
Productive, great work-life balance
Strategic Customer Growth Leader (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 18, 2014
Overall, Honeywell is a great place to work where talent and hard work pays off with good transparency and visibility to senior management. Its a fun place to work with great work-life balance and truly believes that 'People' are the biggest differentiators to its success.

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more