Honeywell
1,203 reviews

Honeywell Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting routine with supporting co-workers
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHOctober 7, 2014
Overall an exciting experience.
Interactive training facility.
Cooperative faculty
Good company to work with.
Senior Field Engineering Representative (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 3, 2014
Independently performed expert maintenance and repair on a wide variety of electronic data processing equipment. Responsible for effective work direction, scheduling, technical support of less experienced personnel. Covered the state of Oregon and up to Longview, WA.

• I was in San Diego Ca. as the Small System Specialist in 1986. My duties where to – more... providing specialized immediate and secondary support to Field personnel. Supervised employees, ensuring the completion of all training necessary to support systems and peripherals.

• From 1983-1986 I was in Honolulu Hi. assigned to the Navy as second level support to provide technical assistance and on-the-job training to fleet units. I held secret security clearance with the U.S. Navy in this position. Made multiple trips to Philippines, Guam, Japan, and Diego Garcia supporting all phases of computer systems on Navy ships – less
The company does alot for the employees
Production Laborer (Former Employee), York, PAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: management/worker relationships
Cons: some days were slow for production
Honeywell was a great place to work for. I had the opportunity to learn many different jobs on the assembly line. The management took feedback from the workers to make a better work experience. The supervisors I had the opportunity to work with, were great.
Good contractor
Maintenance Planner /Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LASeptember 30, 2014
Strong focus on safety and no lost time incidents. Good contractor to work for.
Test/Auditor
Test Operator (Former Employee), Chippewa Falls, WISeptember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits are excellent
Cons: when trying to come back to current company wont take you
Fixing boardsand repairing them when needed, auditing area acc to standards.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: contract employment
Really enjoyed my coworkers
Job was comfortable and manageable
Benefits were great
Staff was funny at times
Fast paced and very productive
Program Manager (Current Employee), KuwaitSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great team, company, and pay
Cons: my job is a overseas job and after spending 28 years in the usmc
A typical day at work involves reviewing supply and maintenance reports, reviewing employee time sheet submissions, ensuring all employees have their Kuwaiti working VISAs established, leading team/staff meetings to outline action plans for achieving our customer's immediate task requirements and goals, ensuring safety equipment is used and worn by – more... all employees performing their daily requirements, working with individual section managers to resolve and prevent issues.

I have learned alot about people and how to bring people together to produce constructive/productive action plans.

The hardest part about my job is dealing with the Kuwaiti ministry on obtaining work VISAs for our employees.

The most enjoyable part about my job is completing challenging tasks before they are due and bringing the team together to make it happen. – less
Excellent Company to work For
Test Engineer IV (Former Employee), York, PASeptember 28, 2014
I enjoyed my time there. Unfortunately my position transferred to outside the USA.
Outstanding work cultutre with highly rich learning experience.
Repair And Overhaul Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: bussiness outing and lunch
Day to day activity was more based on performance and accomplishing the task within the time.
As a career oriented person I got to learn a lot from my experience with the organization in terms on managing the task with full concentration and focused way of professionalism.
Highly cooperative colleagues and professional behavior towards work with right – more... attitude.
Learning new methodology and technology is one of the highly practiced culture which made me a highly updated professional. – less
Senior Logistics Analyst / Program Planning (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 26, 2014
Enjoyed the culture, the work and the professional atmosphere.
Very Informative work environment
PBUSE Operator/Reports Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Taji, IraqSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: learning is everything in this business
Cons: dangerous environment
I learned a lot working with the staff and with the Military..
Great coworkers
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Metropolis, ILSeptember 25, 2014
The coworkers and my direct management were great. I enjoyed working with these people. Learned a lot.
Hard work but very rewarding.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), North Charleston, CarolinaSeptember 24, 2014
Learn to work with other associates as well as working individually.
Manage would give as much direction as needed to accomplish the work at hand and able to work closely with other departments.
Honeywell Review
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: government contractor
Cons: healthcar, not long term
Balance of work/life was excellent
Compensation/Benefits not as good as other companies
Job Security/Advancement is not offered
Management wants to meet the bottom line
Morale is terrible
Decent place to work
Mechanical Engineering Internship (Current Employee), Golden Valley, MNSeptember 24, 2014
It is a decent place to work. If you are not performing you will most likely lose your job though.
My Views
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great work life balances
An exellent company to work with.

I started my career in this company and enjoyed all 14 years.
Project and commissioning
Site Engineer through Mafoi consultant (Former Employee), Bellary, KASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: accommodation and boarding
Cons: long hours
Installation and Commissioning activity.
commissioning of Building systems.
Supporting for us
Good team
Handover times
Project success.
It just depends where you are in the company
Technician (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCSeptember 22, 2014
At typical day at work just depends on where you are in the company. What I've learned is when you've become a large fish in a small pond you need to find a larger pond. Management is like any other global outfit. Some are good, some are bad, some are worst.
Great Company
Corporate Security Manager, Global Security (Former Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: always treated in a professional manner by all levels of management
Cons: department eliminated
The days slipped by too fast. There was always something going on that needed our immediate attention. This was a challenge but it always was accomplished in a timely and professional manner. The budgeting for all the Security Operations regions was a challenge from time to time. However, the staff was highly talented and worked well together and it – more... made the task much easier. – less
Over all it is good company
regional sales manager MEA (Current Employee), DubaiSeptember 21, 2014
as multinational company it is very professional , and very good environments.

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more