Nice work culture and Helpful Staff
HVAC Controls Senior Designer/ Engineer (Current Employee) – Edmonton, AB – September 7, 2014
1) A day started with stand up meeting within a team members for 20 minutes. We discuss safety issues, Project status, quality plans, delivery plans, improvement actions, goals matrics and Kiezens (improvement suggestion) in the stand up meeting.
2) So many things I have learned, imporntantly technical skills, project communication and quick meetings, team handling and building.
3) Project Planning and its execution, Task wise palnning for each team member, On time project delivery and Skill developement of team members by conducting share and learn sessions.
4) Collegues was very helpful and would love to work as a part of team with them. All of them created nice work culture in the organization.
5) We worked on retrofit jobs where inputs received from the customer are not matching with actual field condition. Need to put lot of efforts to get exact idea of field conditions remotely from India. I believe to work on USA or CANADA's jobs remotely from India with poor input drawings was the challeging part.
6) Enjoyable part was, we celebrate every festival and Birthday of team members in the organization. Sometimes went for trips and outing with team members, which created more interaction within us.