Honeywell
1,283 reviews

Honeywell Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good comapny to work for.
Hardware Test Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 31, 2012
Pros: stock options
Highly educated coworkers.
Very high quality of work standards.
Lean and SIX SIGMA practiced.
Smart Meter Technician
Electrical Meter Technician (Former Employee), London, Sarnia, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: drive a company vehicle
Cons: long walks
Started a 7am loading vehicle with all the meter needed for the day, drive to location and install all the meter given every day.
The hardest part of the job was the fact that we had to walked to each house to do the installation but a the same time was the best part because i got to meet some interesting people
Production
Picker / Packer/ Auditor (Former Employee), RiverportJuly 3, 2012
Pros: great people, was able to show my patential and move up
Cons: not my career choice but i loved the job
Have a shift meeting before we all started our day on were we stand in production and what our goes are for today.
Recieved my job duties for the day from my supervisor, depending on were i was needed is how I started
I've packed, picked, trained new employees on packing and picking, and audit production on new and existing employees.
Great people
Honeywell is an institute
SMT Operator (Current Employee), calgaryMay 23, 2012
My first day at work
learning lot
Excellent idea about management
Great positive working experience with different communities
My negligence
my employer gives me good remarks
No career advancement
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2012
Most of the workers are contractuals, however no job security or even career advancement.
Continuos improvement concept taught me lot how to reduce cost and improve working quality
SMT Operator (Current Employee), CalgaryMarch 28, 2012
• Strong leader with ability to initiate change, and implement re-engineering/quality improvement processes while maintaining productive environment.

• Improving working standard helps to hire right person on required job, can develop best working procedure and standards to make ones job more productive. And everybody should be a manager of itself.

– more... LEAN concept helps to maintain inventory, Raw Material supplier’s performance, best working standards, and eliminate working wastage.

• Experience with start-up, turnaround, aggressive growth environments, mergers and acquisitions, bond financing, and major projects.

• Advanced Total Quality Management concept helps to reduce 30% cost of poor quality.

• Set business goals, propose strategies and implementation projects to involve different department managers to achieve company’s targets – less
It was a great place to work and given opportunities for advancement.
Assembler and Material Handler (Former Employee), Toronto, ON. CanadaNovember 28, 2011
Pros: annual barbeques, fundraisers for the united way
They always acknowledged your good work and meeting customer deadlines.
EXCELLENT COMPANY
GLOBAL PLANNER-BUYER (Former Employee), CHIHUAHUA MEXICODecember 19, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Challenging gloabl position but overall satisfying results at the end of each day.

Great working environment, management always gave the opportunity for its employees to enhance knowledge and experience.
Honeywell is a good company to work with
Asia Project Accounting Lead (Former Employee), Shanghai, ChinaDecember 18, 2014
Honeywell is a good organization. Company has varied ways such as online training, learning center etc. to provide all kinds of trainings. And offers good job opportunities to them. Strong leadership team with open minded, and co-workers are nice. Workload is always heavy though.
Most intersting place I have ever worked.
Schedule 1 Production (Current Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 18, 2014
This position allowed me to gain additional knowledge of supply chain. I have never worked in an actual production plant, so saw first hand how complex a production plant is. Have a much better appreciation of how a stoppage in production at any level of a build negatively impacts the ability to move product out the door.
The most relaxed and com table position i had.
CNC operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2014
I had my jobs and steps ready for me when i walked in, easy turn over.
fast pase
Material handler (Former Employee), Olathe, KSDecember 17, 2014
counted material
packed material
shipped material
stocked material
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Specialist Install Tech Adv (Current Employee), Herndon, VADecember 17, 2014
Honeywell has the most amazing staff to work with. Working in groups to accomplish difficult tasks on the project fostered great working relationships. I would recommend anyone interested in working in the BAS field to try Honeywell.
Windows Server / Cloud Administrator (Former Employee), Brno, JMDecember 17, 2014
Good place to work:
- many new things to learn
- friendly atmosphere
High pace work environment
Logistics Manager II/Afghansistan 84hrs/Week (Former Employee), AfghanistanDecember 17, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: contract ended due to drawdown
Worked closely with Military and DOD Civilians on a daily basis. Provided continuity due to rotating personnel.
Awesome
Specialist I Engineering Support (Current Employee), Aguadilla, PRDecember 15, 2014
Cons: telecommute is limited
Open to provide new education and balance between the career and personal life.
Opportunities for development and open to received the employees feedbacks.
Co workers and management on my area are great and they provide an excellent environment to the new people who join us.
Decent
Facility Security Officer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VADecember 15, 2014
Decent company but work atmosphere wasn't pleasant. Not much support from management and no encouragement to progress within the company.
fun workplace
Project Engineer, Hcl Site (Current Employee), banglore,kaDecember 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: long hours
Handling all safety system like FA System,PA System,
BMS System
Working with honeywell
Process Coordinator / Inspector Mobile RPAT Team (Former Employee), AfghanistanDecember 13, 2014
Long hours and hard work. Bu loved working with my teammates
good pay and benifits
Punch Press Set-up-Operator (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNDecember 12, 2014
Pros: good money and benifits
Cons: there wasn't any
learned alot in a lot of different areas of manufacturring,8-12 hour days .thr people were nice towork with.

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more