Honeywell

SMT Operator (Current Employee), calgaryMay 23, 2012
My first day at work
learning lot
Excellent idea about management
Great positive working experience with different communities
My negligence
my employer gives me good remarks
No career advancement
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2012
Most of the workers are contractuals, however no job security or even career advancement.
Continuos improvement concept taught me lot how to reduce cost and improve working quality
SMT Operator (Current Employee), CalgaryMarch 28, 2012
• Strong leader with ability to initiate change, and implement re-engineering/quality improvement processes while maintaining productive environment.

• Improving working standard helps to hire right person on required job, can develop best working procedure and standards to make ones job more productive. And everybody should be a manager of itself.

– more... LEAN concept helps to maintain inventory, Raw Material supplier’s performance, best working standards, and eliminate working wastage.

• Experience with start-up, turnaround, aggressive growth environments, mergers and acquisitions, bond financing, and major projects.

• Advanced Total Quality Management concept helps to reduce 30% cost of poor quality.

• Set business goals, propose strategies and implementation projects to involve different department managers to achieve company’s targets – less
It was a great place to work and given opportunities for advancement.
Assembler and Material Handler (Former Employee), Toronto, ON. CanadaNovember 28, 2011
Pros: annual barbeques, fundraisers for the united way
They always acknowledged your good work and meeting customer deadlines.
Big company
Commodity Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 28, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: too many contractors and too much turn over
I was a contractor and I was treated like a contractor...which is one of the reason's I left
Ok company to work for.
Lead Project Engineer (Former Employee), Clorado Springs, CO.October 28, 2014
80% of employees are ok to work with and other 20% look to gain whatever advantage that they can, however they can
good
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee), hyderabadOctober 28, 2014
good company . job culture also good
management is good
our co-workers good
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Overall a good place to work.
Global Planner (Former Employee), Olathe, KSOctober 27, 2014
I liked the work enviroment, management was fair. Co-workers were very knowledgeable about the job and very helpful.
Fast paced work environment, very demanding, great opportunity to experience the Aerospace Industry
Integrated Supply Chain (Current Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 26, 2014
Pros: leading center of innovation
Cons: fast pace of business often results in lack of tenured expertise and / or training gaps.
The Aerospace industry has a very demanding dynamic, in that finished products are held to the highest of standards and that culture flows down throughout the organization to every business sector. Each sector has dependence on each other and only through teamwork, strong open communication, best in class business tools and support can the business – more... thrive. – less
Clean and organized work environment great supervisor
Machinist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 26, 2014
Pros: good people.
Cons: usually only hire through temp services.
Great place to work. Fellow employees were supportive and helpful. LEAN and 5s work environment. Enjoyed working there.
Good company with many opportunties
Manager Sr Program Engineering (Current Employee), South Bend, INOctober 25, 2014
Pros: 401k match
Cons: work live balance
Great principles with lean culture
many opportunities to move up and get many experinces
Great company
IT Support (Former Employee), Balad IraqOctober 22, 2014
Great company that helped their workers and provided a great work atmosphere
Quiet Environment
Market Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2014
Pros: great company to retire with
Verify billing, invoices, payroll reports; correct discrepancies and report daily, weekly, and monthly statistics. Post incoming wire, credit card, checks, and cash payments to accounts.
Military career
Logistics Manager/Progect Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, MDOctober 20, 2014
Twenty plus years of excellent military service to this great nation of ours. Job well done
work day
Soldering Technician, tester (Former Employee), 2080 Arlingate Lane Columbus, OH 43228October 20, 2014
A nice, very good environment. also challenging, i learn a lot there
My intention at this step would be to learn new things related to my profession. As it is a technical field, one has to be updated because the technol
System Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, Haryana.October 19, 2014
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing – more... our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do – less
depends on which location you work at
Production Technician (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: depends on location, can be thinly managed
good company overall...just very tight...poor training / leadership
Productive and fun place
Associate IT Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 15, 2014
Cool enviornment with better workplace.
Co-workers are supportive
Excellent but relocation to Belguin and China made me redundant
Management Accountant and Systems Manager (Former Employee), West Drayton, ENGOctober 13, 2014
Pros: local and flexible
Management and production accounting and computer system management.
Staff and system management
Good and listened
Great friends
Implementing systems overseas
Computers and the people
It was an enjoyable company to work for.
Federal Police Officer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 13, 2014
Making sure no areas of security are compromised. Being proficient in all areas of job knowledge. The management was very knowledgeable and efficient and worked well with the employees. My coworkers were great and made it a pleasant working experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with, and interacting with people throughout the day.

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more