Honeywell

Honeywell Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Smart Meter Technician
Electrical Meter Technician (Former Employee), London, Sarnia, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: drive a company vehicle
Cons: long walks
Started a 7am loading vehicle with all the meter needed for the day, drive to location and install all the meter given every day.
The hardest part of the job was the fact that we had to walked to each house to do the installation but a the same time was the best part because i got to meet some interesting people
Productive and fun workplace with excellent Management.
Business Process Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaJuly 23, 2012
Pros: free food, free transport
Check email and the CRM que for all the repair orders, publication request. Do a compliance check and provide access to technical publication. The challenging part of the job was when the shipment was delayed and customers wanted them ASAP due to an emergency. Enjoyed the diversity of people we interacted with on a day to day.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
BMS SERVICE ENGINEER (Current Employee), BANGALOREJuly 16, 2012
Pros: provides with transport allowance
Cons: short hours
IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME MORE THINGS TO LEARN. I BECAME MORE COMMUNICATIVE .I CAN MANAGE MY TEAM SINGLE HANDED.CO WORKERS ARE MORE HELPFUL. HARDEST PART COMPARED TO IS TRAVELLING FROM SITE TO SITE. SINCE THERE IS LOT TO LEARN FROM HONEYWELL IT IS ENJOYABLE JOB.
Productive and well organised working enivornment
Invoice Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 30, 2012
Pros: training onsap, kaizen, lean.six sigma etc
Invoice resolution, creation of purchase order, extending the net payment terms by negotiating with the suppliers.
Fun working
Lead Application Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHJune 16, 2012
Good company but pay scale is very low. Working culture is very friendly. Co workers are also very helpful. Good about this company is flexi working hours.
Honeywell is an institute
SMT Operator (Current Employee), calgaryMay 23, 2012
My first day at work
learning lot
Excellent idea about management
Great positive working experience with different communities
My negligence
my employer gives me good remarks
No career advancement
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2012
Most of the workers are contractuals, however no job security or even career advancement.
Excellent company
Project Lead- Market Research & Analytics (Current Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaMay 5, 2012
Best work environment
Learned skills to work as a team leader
Good salary and benifits
Continuos improvement concept taught me lot how to reduce cost and improve working quality
SMT Operator (Current Employee), CalgaryMarch 28, 2012
• Strong leader with ability to initiate change, and implement re-engineering/quality improvement processes while maintaining productive environment.

• Improving working standard helps to hire right person on required job, can develop best working procedure and standards to make ones job more productive. And everybody should be a manager of itself.

– more... LEAN concept helps to maintain inventory, Raw Material supplier’s performance, best working standards, and eliminate working wastage.

• Experience with start-up, turnaround, aggressive growth environments, mergers and acquisitions, bond financing, and major projects.

• Advanced Total Quality Management concept helps to reduce 30% cost of poor quality.

• Set business goals, propose strategies and implementation projects to involve different department managers to achieve company’s targets – less
Good Company
Technical Manager Communications Operations Group (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: benefits and culture
Cons: i had to leave the company because of contract change.
The company was good to work for with good benefits. My job was focused on human spaceflight operations. The Honeywell team had decades of human spaceflight experience and had a magnificent culture because of this.

Note: Job security rating is 3 because of the nature of being an aerospace contractor. You're only guaranteed to have a job as long as – more... the contract. – less
Bad Leadership and no career growth.
Manufacturing Technician II (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2014
Cons: no equal treatment to employees and a lot of favoritism.
Honeywell its a good company, but in the facility that I work at the Leadership has a lack of people skills and no school education, that creates a dead end work environment and no career growth.
Challenging workplace
Worker (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: recognition
Cons: reorganizing
Challenging workplace with great people and opportunity to travel.
TEK SYSTEMS
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2014
I worked directly for the prime contractor. I enjoyed my job and got to work with great management in a challenging arena.
Interesting work and cutting edge technology
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2014
Great place to work with plenty of interesting things to work on. Co-Workers are great, engineering management is great, but the HR department is a wreck. Benefits \ compensation are also lacking, you need to quit and come back to get a decent raise.
Productive, great work-life balance
Strategic Customer Growth Leader (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 18, 2014
Overall, Honeywell is a great place to work where talent and hard work pays off with good transparency and visibility to senior management. Its a fun place to work with great work-life balance and truly believes that 'People' are the biggest differentiators to its success.
Good, Enjoyable
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJuly 17, 2014
It was easy to catch up and understand all the aspects of the company. My day started at 8 am and was off at 5 pm with an hour lunch. I learned the aspects of working with units that are redeploying and reissuing their equipment on the civilian side versus the military side I was use to. My management was easy to work with and very positive in allowing – more... me to expand my knowledge in areas I wasn't 100% in. The hardest part of the job was playing catch up after being out sick and trying to train soldiers in areas they didn't understand, but yet weren't really wanting to learn. I enjoyed the training of soldiers and other personnel in my field. – less
very good company to work
websphere administrator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 17, 2014
in work our coordinators will help very help if any issue is big
Easy job working with great people
Manpower-Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: contract job was short
Worked with pilots and airlines on purchasing of their tech support manuals and service bulletins on the up keep and maintenance of their aircraft. Problem solver for the customer inquiries that were calling and sending via the CRM.
Hard Working
CAD Specialist (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 17, 2014
Pros: as your wish
Cons: as your wish
In SVS Buildwell i design the Electrical drawing all types on Auto Cad, In Honeywell i design the Security System drawing on Auto Cad.
Production workplace, good benefits
Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: the customer controlling the job.
Manager for Blount Island Command, Navy Supply Support part of the MPF program. Plans, coordinates, develops, organizes, coordinates and executes operational level supply and maintenance functions to support the Maritime Prepositioning Ships Program/ Navy Support Element. The on-site leader for the Navy Support section.
Enjoyed the way the job continued – more... to change.
Worked with a great group of people. – less

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more