Honeywell

SMT Operator (Current Employee), calgaryMay 23, 2012
My first day at work
learning lot
Excellent idea about management
Great positive working experience with different communities
My negligence
my employer gives me good remarks
No career advancement
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2012
Most of the workers are contractuals, however no job security or even career advancement.
Excellent company
Project Lead- Market Research & Analytics (Current Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaMay 5, 2012
Best work environment
Learned skills to work as a team leader
Good salary and benifits
Continuos improvement concept taught me lot how to reduce cost and improve working quality
SMT Operator (Current Employee), CalgaryMarch 28, 2012
• Strong leader with ability to initiate change, and implement re-engineering/quality improvement processes while maintaining productive environment.

• Improving working standard helps to hire right person on required job, can develop best working procedure and standards to make ones job more productive. And everybody should be a manager of itself.

– more... LEAN concept helps to maintain inventory, Raw Material supplier’s performance, best working standards, and eliminate working wastage.

• Experience with start-up, turnaround, aggressive growth environments, mergers and acquisitions, bond financing, and major projects.

• Advanced Total Quality Management concept helps to reduce 30% cost of poor quality.

• Set business goals, propose strategies and implementation projects to involve different department managers to achieve company’s targets – less
Great palce to work.
Custodian (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2014
Pros: good job!
Work is hard. People are nice. Good company to work for.
Very fast pace.
Good place to work.
Warehouseman (Former Employee), reno NVApril 17, 2014
Pros: the lunch hour
Cons: tempory
Honeywell treated me good I was just sad it was tempory. I learned how to cross train people there, how to lead a work crew of my own, shipping/picking.
Great job and benefits
Protective Force Officer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 17, 2014
Pros: great job with great benefits
Cons: getting laid off
I have really enjoyed my time here. However I am getting laid off soon.
Management not supportive and benefits not so good
Workflow Specialist (Former Employee), Glendale, AZApril 17, 2014
Cons: healthcare
Spent more time at work than at home. Management wasn't supportive.
Poor culture work presented no challenges or room for advancement
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYApril 17, 2014
Pros: worked dupont schedule
Cons: supervisor could not be trusted
Job required no skill sets besides paying attention if the systems were working properly. Certain parts of management had no clue to what was happening. Hardest part of the job was keeping busy and staying awake.
It is a telecom Products based company, very free environment
Senior Firmware Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, IndiaApril 17, 2014
It is a good company, good learning environment, management does not put pressure, very good team work.
Surprised by Other Reviews
SW Engineer (Former Employee), SeattleApril 16, 2014
Pros: equal treatment of contractors and employees
Cons: everything else
I worked at both the Redmond and Albuquerque locations as a contract engineer. In 33 years of consulting/contracting, this was the lousiest company I ever dealt with, hands down. I won't bore with details, but the only good thing I can say about Honeywell is that they treat their contractors no worse than they do their employees. Which, unfortunately, – more... is like garbage.

Given that I worked in multiple locations, and just finished another contract in California working with 4-5 guys from Phoenix who loathed Honeywell, I have to question the underlyng validity of the reviews I see here. Three locations is admittedly a relatively small sample size, but something is not passing the smell test.

For what it's worth. – less
Supply Chain craftsmanship
MATERIALS CONTROLLER (Current Employee), Bournemouth, ENGApril 16, 2014
Honeywell Aerospace, Bournemouth, is a repair and Overhaul station for air and fluid handling systems for both commercial and military applications. Principle manufacturing system is SAP.

-Receipt of ‘stripped units’ from production and sending out reworks internally and externally for SUBCON operations.
- Progress chasing of all part shortages from – more... in house departments and establishing shortage free dates for production / capacity planning.
- Creation of critical expediting lists for Purchasing for New & outsourced rework parts. (Sub-contract and Manufacture).
- Interdepartmental feedback for order status and expected delivery date.
- Marshalling parts, reworks and special process parts, creating kits and issuing to production. – less
Safety product company
Material Handler and Assembler (Current Employee), cranston, riApril 16, 2014
Very physical labor requiring great attention to detail.
I've learned how to log orders in the computer.
Tech
Electronic Engineering Technician II (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 13, 2014
OK pay. No real room for growth. Management was also OK. No real big complaints.
A good company that treated their employees fairly.
Data Records Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2014
Was able to hold several positions there. I started off monitoring burglar and fire alarm. To Accounts Receivable, data records and incident reduction. Also supervised 1st shift for 2 years. All the co-workers were close knit group like family.
This workplace felt unsafe and unorganized.
Operator / Pure Metals (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WAApril 10, 2014
Pros: i had three days off to spend with my family
Cons: i worked three twelves and one six hour shifts
My day started with a meaningless crew meeting and then using a crane to maneuver heavy billets to a saw so they could be cut into manageable sized pieces for production. During the pure the heat was almost unbearable and at any time if there was a mistake made there could potentially have been an explosion that would kill everyone in the plant. not – more... my ideal working environment. The lead and his assistant in the cast house constantly contradict each other which made things even more unsafe and potentially hazardous. Management was unorganized and full of communication flaws in other words one hand didn't have any idea what the other hand was doing. – less
Good workplace
Graphic Designer Specialist (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRApril 10, 2014
In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.In Honeywell good working environment.
ehhh
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Oxford, ALApril 9, 2014
Its an ok job. Everyone was generally in their own world. People generally came in, did their job, quietly ( no talking permitted, no casual talking)
A very professional company
Service Technician II (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILApril 8, 2014
Working for Honeywell gave me the opportunity to observe great knowledge. The training was great and the work environment as well. We had daily meetings and emails about: new tasks, safety, and business.
Fair
Employee (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 8, 2014
Ready to move on to broaden my career growth and development

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more