Honeywell Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONAugust 20, 2015
Honeywell has an excellent work culture. However, I find it difficult to advance my career in this company and I'm stuck in the evening shift.
productive high energy
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2015
fast paced, lots of growth opportunities ,company takes care of its people, has opportunities for travel, co workers are friendly and helpful
Very good company
Sr. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2015
Typical day is extract data and write report.
I learned many new data analysis skills.
Management is very good.
My co-workers are friendly.
Pros
Very Good Management
Cons
No cons
Excellent company with great employees to work with
Customer Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJuly 8, 2015
My role at Honeywell was to support Facilities management with CMMS an other areas to further excel their progress in maintaining St. Joseph Healthcare Hamilton. There were great employees to work with and never had any difficulties preforming my duties.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
More work should have been allocated
Enjoyed Honeywell
A/R, Finance (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed Honeywell. I left because the job I was doing was very stressful and I needed a change, but then I soon regretted leaving.

I went to a place that was poorly run and mismanaged. Honeywell is an employer I'd love to go back to if there is ever the opportunity.
Pros
Good benefits, pension, rrsp. People treated fairly for the most part.
Cons
some management were oblivious.
Excellent Working Environment
Electrical Technician (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2015
Highly Professional Technology System
Excellent Working Environment, Advance technology / IP based access control system, Security System, Fire Alarm, HVAC etc.
Clean work enviroment
QA requirements (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 31, 2015
Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with management are very personable and helpful when asked. Continuous safety training, and great health benefits.
Pros
Safe work enviroment
Cons
Salary
I loved working here and I would go back in a heart beat.
Placement Student (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 15, 2015
Everyday was different based on how the youth's day/week/weekend had went. Helping with structured routine was a huge part of the daily work. Helping with meals, helping with conflicts, having fun. I learned about a lot of the important paperwork that is involved in this field, I learned Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, I got to learn from my supervisors and managers. I also got to help plan so fun activities. Management was great, helpful, resourceful and full of amazing helpful knowledge. Co-workers were amazing at their jobs and demonstrating what came next everyday with amazing ideas for handling conflicts and still being able to orientate/train and work with students. The hardest part about the job was seeing the hardships these children had to go through, the most enjoyable though was seeing the youth excel through Honeywell and eventually get to live where they wanted to go and get back out into their communities.
OK company for permanent employees
System Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 23, 2015
Honeywell is a good company for permanent employees. Not so if one works as a contractor for you don't get to know the day-to-day activities with the project that you are working on.
Pros
Nice cafeteria
Cons
poor communication
educating but low salary
Technician (Former Employee) –  TechnicianMarch 24, 2015
Nice company to learn modern technology...........................................
and hand on training
Very clean atmosphere
Training is beneficial
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QCMarch 23, 2015
Flexible working hours
Ability to work from Home
Great co-workers
Challenging work
Lots to learn
Great Salary & Benefits
Junior Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 5, 2015
Honeywell Inc. is a reputable company that encompasses building solutions in a professional manner yet fun environment. I recommend working here either as a co-op or grad student.
nice place
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON.February 25, 2015
I worked as an assembler, nice place, my co-worker give a lot help,
good management, they were happy to hear your feedback
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BCFebruary 2, 2015
Flexible schedule and good wor life balance. Good benifit package. In a diminishing business.
Good co workers, helpful.
Pros
good benifts
Cons
slowing business
Productive workplace with friendly staff
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2015
A workplace where quality was preferred over quantity .Everyone worked as a team to complete the job on hand within the time span taking health and safety into consideration and abiding by the company's procedure and policies . Friendly management and excellent co-workers with tons of experience and always ready to help out even with the minute details which later helped in completing big jobs. Even small mistakes were recorded on paper and were made noticeable to staff preventing them from reoccurring. Less work at the job was sometimes hard but that too was utilized in cleaning and maintaining the workplace .Most enjoyable part being playing soccer outside with the staff and doing a few exercises in the gym within the company premises.
Field Commission Technician (Former Employee) –  Penatang OntJanuary 15, 2015
I enjoyed working at Honeywell the people were very helpfull with training.
Pros
the pro of this job was free coffee trats and lunches
Culture is good.
FM General Manager (Current Employee) –  BCJanuary 13, 2015
Culture is good. I receive a promotion 3 x in one year. I have a good team.
Honeywell Review
Development Lead (Former Employee) –  EdmontonDecember 11, 2014
1) Flexible working hours
2) work and life balance
3) low salaries
Exciting new challanges on a daily basis
Field Installer (Former Employee) –  Markham OntarioNovember 13, 2014
Honeywell and subcontractors working for Honeywell/power stream have a very solid objectives and they get completed, I recall one day when going into work I had a few customers cancel their appointments due to emergency situations, given that my day would be short and not enough work done, they quickly found replacements call for those who canceled and my day went on. very organized company. pleasure working with them.

the most enjoyable part of my job was to see customers content with the service offered and I took passion in assuring that the customers understood the concept of the device being installed which was the elliptical eye reader, this device was designed to inform the customers the amount of electricity consumed in the home at that moment with lights stove etc, as well tally's up your amount of usage at the end of month.

Some struggles I would come across is meter banks that are typically installed in government housing complex and those were difficult at times because the meters weren't always numbered to the homes and were all individual but all bunched up together, so I would ask the customers for their bill. and I would trace the meter number on the bill and match it with the meter that is located amongst 10-15 meters. In terms of co workers I had one other but he was doing his own work order, the job always required to work on a individual level, but I posses both skills of being able to work individually and in groups. I would comment on the hardest part of job but I cant recall anything being hard for me to complete my daily work. I tend to find alterative
  more... ways in completing a task if a certain manner isn't working. expectations  less
Pros
bonus pay if exceed expectations
Cons
travel, varies daily
n/a
Sr. Accounting Supervisor - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 12, 2014
Great Company. Flexible Hours. Good Environment. Friendly people and wonderful atmosphere. Great work and life balance .