Honeywell Employee Reviews in Canada

A Great Team to work with
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ville D`Anjou, QuebecJune 20, 2016
I enjoyed the working with the people that are there. Despite the fact there was a lot work they made it fun and easy going no matter what happens.
Work place providing good balance and flexibility
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 6, 2016
Good work life balance on project related roles due to flexibility by the management, however tedious at times due to periodic reporting cycles.
Pros
Flexibility of timing
Cons
Good company to work for
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONAugust 20, 2015
Honeywell has an excellent work culture. However, I find it difficult to advance my career in this company and I'm stuck in the evening shift.
Good company.
Lead Field Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
You can learn a lot of things about BAS and Security System as well as fire alarm system. The payment is good and they give you a company vehicle, a company cellphone and a company laptop.
productive
Senior Advanced Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 2, 2016
Good experience on working knowledge and warmhearted supervisor.
The most enjoyable part of the job is there are knowledgeable co-workers and it is good place to learn more from the work.
Exceelent work place
Sr. Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 25, 2016
Great company to work with. Aerospace industry leader. Fast paced. Management and co-workers were good team players.
Promotes from within
Senior Operations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMarch 15, 2016
Long time employer with ability to promote within. Internal postings given first concideration. Experiance is value.
Enjoyed Honeywell
A/R, Finance (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed Honeywell. I left because the job I was doing was very stressful and I needed a change, but then I soon regretted leaving.

I went to a place that was poorly run and mismanaged. Honeywell is an employer I'd love to go back to if there is ever the opportunity.
Pros
Good benefits, pension, rrsp. People treated fairly for the most part.
Cons
some management were oblivious.
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 19, 2016
I enjoyed working with the engineers and staff at.Not bad place to work at all.Good company and nice environment with more opportunity to work
Too Soon to Know
ERP Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONApril 17, 2016
Honeywell | Aerospace just purchased Com Dev so I am optimistic that they will bring opportunity and integrity to the site.
Was the best BEST place to work before a large corporate takeover.
Main switchboard and reception (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 21, 2012
Main receptionist and reception for the corporate head office before a takeover occurred. Then new management laid off a huge amount of people and sent jobs to Mexico and India.
Co-workers were great and helpful.
Advancement didn't happen in the years I was there as you had to be bi-lingual.
I loved the boss, co-workers, and dealing with the public in person and on the phone.
The hardest part: Having to leave such a great company that I was totally dedicated to.
Pros
the salary, brand recognition and hours and other employees.
Cons
the takeover!!! and how the new management disregarded the loyalty of its employees.
Good start
Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2016
They are a good place right out of school but growth is not a thing.
Empty promises keep you engaged but nothing comes from them.
Fairly decent.
System / Application Software Developer III (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONJanuary 31, 2016
There are opportunities to:
+ Experience different systems and technologies
+ Build and improve systems
+ Work remotely with teams in different time zones and continents
+ Travel.
Great office to work
PROJECT SPECIALIST III (Current Employee) –  calgarySeptember 20, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them
High process overhead and outdated tecnologies
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  GlobalOctober 1, 2014
Not a place for enthusiastic developers trying to explore cutting edge technologies and willing to see the result in action.
Most of the products are pretty old and are in maintenance mode for years.
Enforces process at every phase and at some point the time spent on actual work could be lesser than time spent for preparing process artifacts.
At times bit stressful but most of the time one can manage good work life balance.
For an employee with similar experience and expertise, compensation would be around 20-30% less compared to other companies.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
process overhead, old technologies and lesser compensation
I loved working here and I would go back in a heart beat.
Placement Student (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 15, 2015
Everyday was different based on how the youth's day/week/weekend had went. Helping with structured routine was a huge part of the daily work. Helping with meals, helping with conflicts, having fun. I learned about a lot of the important paperwork that is involved in this field, I learned Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, I got to learn from my supervisors and managers. I also got to help plan so fun activities. Management was great, helpful, resourceful and full of amazing helpful knowledge. Co-workers were amazing at their jobs and demonstrating what came next everyday with amazing ideas for handling conflicts and still being able to orientate/train and work with students. The hardest part about the job was seeing the hardships these children had to go through, the most enjoyable though was seeing the youth excel through Honeywell and eventually get to live where they wanted to go and get back out into their communities.
Clean work enviroment
QA requirements (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 31, 2015
Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with management are very personable and helpful when asked. Continuous safety training, and great health benefits.
Pros
Safe work enviroment
Cons
Salary
Excellent company with great employees to work with
Customer Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJuly 8, 2015
My role at Honeywell was to support Facilities management with CMMS an other areas to further excel their progress in maintaining St. Joseph Healthcare Hamilton. There were great employees to work with and never had any difficulties preforming my duties.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
More work should have been allocated
Productive workplace with friendly staff
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2015
A workplace where quality was preferred over quantity .Everyone worked as a team to complete the job on hand within the time span taking health and safety into consideration and abiding by the company's procedure and policies . Friendly management and excellent co-workers with tons of experience and always ready to help out even with the minute details which later helped in completing big jobs. Even small mistakes were recorded on paper and were made noticeable to staff preventing them from reoccurring. Less work at the job was sometimes hard but that too was utilized in cleaning and maintaining the workplace .Most enjoyable part being playing soccer outside with the staff and doing a few exercises in the gym within the company premises.
Good Company to Work
Product Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 18, 2015
Busy especially when the big 3 (Ford, Chrysler, VW) are doing a run at rate and audit.
Worked extended hours during audits