Honeywell Employee Reviews

RF Technologist in the Lab, assembled, integrated, tuned and tested Hardware components for the Space envoirment.
Radio Frequency Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON15 November 2016
Good Company to work for, excellent vision, good culture, hard working colleagues, management could improve in many ways.
Pros
Culture and vision was good, enjoyed the recreational club and events.
Cons
Salary review increases could be better.
Worked under contract. No security some recognition for work done.
Materials Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2016
Medium to high level of pressure to meet objectives; which were set by management directives. I did not feel that there was effective upwards communication or engagement of the human resource. To be fair the business was disrupted from the introduction of a totally new Business System.
Aerospace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 July 2016
Working in the Aerospace industry is always interesting. My tenure with the firm has allowed me to build on my team building skills and I have always been presented with exciting opportunities. The best part of my job is the people I work with. The most difficult part of my position is working in a very volatile business.
Pros
The people
Cons
Working in volatile business
Driven by bottom line
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada20 September 2016
Expected to do a lot more with a lot less. There is an expectation that employees work upwards of 35% OT on a consistent basis to drive results. This of course does not lead to an effective work/life balance.
Pros
Rewards and recognition
Cons
OT expectations
My Overview Of Honeywell
Regional Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham Ontario11 May 2016
Honeywell enacts many things to exhibit a positive corporate culture and keep employees happy with the company’s objectives. It also shows how being employee-friendly and exhibiting some social entrepreneurship makes Honeywell a more appealing place to work for individuals, because they opt in to an environment which makes them feel morally good about the work that they do. In all the sections aforementioned, Honeywell shows a corporate consciousness that allow it to convey a corporate culture that is consistent, accepted by the community, and aligned with the needs and desires of the modern employee.
Pros
Workflow and organizational structure
Cons
Rewards and status symbols motivating employees
great location, great management and nice people to work with
Materials & Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2016
Honeywell at Toronto has great location, great management and nice people to work. Benefits are not as good as other companies. Salary is just average.
Fast paced, interesting place to work
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON15 August 2016
Computer troubleshooting, custom system builds and complete staff computer refresh, printer servicing, customer service. Great place to work.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Contracts vs. permanent
Most enjoyable
Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 October 2016
Learning and interacting with talented people. Management is great with support and actioned items. At time we have completed long day to complete task on schedule.
Pros
Summer BBQ
Cons
Job security
Great Work Enviroment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 November 2016
Honeywell is a great place to work and very professional. I would happily be employed back at Honeywell at anytime in the future.
Pros
Great Beinifits
only left to relocate in barrie
Manufacturer/Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON2 June 2016
Fantastic company to work for. great environment, co-workers and management. only left to relocate to Barrie.

Manufacturer/Assembler/Machine Operator
 Operate various machinery
 Inspect and reject parts
Fun company to work
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 September 2016
As long as you get the job done, management leaves you alone. Does not micro manage. A lot of good people to work with and takes pride of their jobs.
Challenging but rewarding
Global Operations Director - Field Products (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 June 2016
First meeting of the day was 5.30am and on conference calls all day.
Great leaders and employees.
Lots of travel and pressure to deliver operational results.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long hours and high pressure
I enjoyed working for Honeywell, however the workload assigned demanded very long working hours to meet deadlines
Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 April 2016
I enjoyed working for Honeywell, however the workload assigned for each employee demanded very long working hours to meet deadlines
Pros
I enjoyed my job very much
Cons
Very heavy workloads
Team work and Safety in the workplace is first.
Process Support Technician (Current Employee) –  2840 2nd Avenue SE Calgary, AB. T2A 7X923 March 2016
On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to my team on Safety, what their priorities are for the week, communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities.
Most enjoyable part of my job are the people around me who support everyone to make the job well done safely.
fun working
AMS Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2016
I enjoyed working in Honeywell Aerospace Mississauga as contract worker, the only thing i am not happy is your efforts are not considered when it comes to hire.
a good company to work with
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada8 June 2016
big company with broader product portfolio. you can learn a lot from many talents and expertise in different fields. Be adaptive to the changes that is common to the company.
Work place providing good balance and flexibility
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 May 2016
Good work life balance on project related roles due to flexibility by the management, however tedious at times due to periodic reporting cycles.
Pros
Flexibility of timing
A Great Team to work with
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ville D`Anjou, Quebec20 June 2016
I enjoyed the working with the people that are there. Despite the fact there was a lot work they made it fun and easy going no matter what happens.
Review Summary
Import/Export Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario31 January 2016
A typical day at work: Your work load at Honeywell offers variety. Depending on the day, you may have last minutes shipments that would require working late, past you regular hours to get the shipment out the door to meet deadline and customer objectives. I have learned a great deal about Lean Manufacturing Processes to reduce cost and increase production, reduce errors in shipments and increase efficiencies. Because of the nature of the business, management is well organized to support business goals and objectives.Co-workers are supportive and team players. The most enjoyable part of the job is having in an environment that offers an interchangeable work load, from one day to the next.
Pros
Lots of Overtime
Cons
Last minute shipments, causing you to work late.
Best Company to work for
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 March 2016
Safe place to work
Excellent Organization
Excellent Facilities
Excellent Policy for workers
But there are some worse thing about our manufactory:
The management team are terrible, they ruin our jobs and the name of HoneyWell