Honeywell Employee Review

Very Good
Engineer - Global Engineering Services (Current Employee) –  Pune29 October 2013
Honeywell has a very good culture but little bit less salary and benefits.
Pros
work culture, good oportunities
Cons
less salary

Other Honeywell Employee Reviews

family type ambiance, small group
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Poway, CA21 February 2018
when I started to work for Street Smart Technology in december 1999, our company is a division of Ademco which is a division of
Pittway corporation. In 2000, Pittway was acquired by Honeywell, and it took about 5 years for Honeywell to implement its policy and management style.

So I can say I have worked about 5 years under small company environment and 12 years under large corporation management.
I can say both environments have its bad and good aspects.
Working for a Fortune 100 company is prestigious, projects are distributed globally.
Working for a small company is also exciting technically, I can feel and see results of my jobs.
fun workplace
BUILDING OPERATOR / 4TH CLASS POWER ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 February 2018
good place to work for with good management team....deferential work ethic and multicultural atmosphere where you can find employees from deferential backgrounds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K