Honeywell Employee Review

pleasant and friendly atmostphere
Assembler II (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC25 January 2014
Working for Honeywell is an enjoyable experience. My coworkers are friendly and competitive. I place high expectations on myself because of my work ethics, that is were my focus is. I believe that management sees and will reward according to those efforts.
Pros
opportunities to learn and gain different skills
Cons
no heathcare benefits

Other Honeywell Employee Reviews

Honeywell no longer wants to be in North America
Principle Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 February 2018
Over the last 3 years Honeywell has been reducing benefits and taking department by department and moving them to lower cost regions like India. Avoid
family type ambiance, small group
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Poway, CA21 February 2018
when I started to work for Street Smart Technology in december 1999, our company is a division of Ademco which is a division of
Pittway corporation. In 2000, Pittway was acquired by Honeywell, and it took about 5 years for Honeywell to implement its policy and management style.

So I can say I have worked about 5 years under small company environment and 12 years under large corporation management.
I can say both environments have its bad and good aspects.
Working for a Fortune 100 company is prestigious, projects are distributed globally.
Working for a small company is also exciting technically, I can feel and see results of my jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K