This is an exciting time to join Honeywell Building Solutions. Honeywell has been selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2010. For a second year in a row, we ranked 3rd on Fortune 500's Most Admired Companies list. We are proud to be on both these prestigious lists and we are delighted to be recognized for our best practices.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven person, Honeywell is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Position: Field Commissioning Technician (Penetanguishene, ON)
Position Type: Contract (10 months)
- Must have good English communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a construction environment (worked in a construction environment in the past).
- Must be willing and able to work off of a ladder or work platform at 12 feet above the ground
- Must be familiar with and competent in the use of hand tools such as screw drivers and power drills
- Must be able to lift and carry a package weighing approximately 50 lbs.
- Must have a basic understanding of systematic trouble shooting.
- Must be able to perform standard commoditized and compartmentalized tasks with minimal training.
- Minimum Secondary Education
- Hands-on experience and familiarity with computer applications
- Post-Secondary technical education is preferred.
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure…
More comfortable and energy efficient…
More innovative and...